4 months ago
Role: SAP S/4 HANA Finance Consulting Manager
Mobility: up to 100%
Closing date: 01.07.18
Salary: £65,000 £90,000
Accenture is looking to recruit an S/4 HANA Finance Solution Architect within our Applications, Architecture and Advisory Industry Consulting practice to work within the UKI Resources operating group.
With a specialist focus on S/4 HANA Finance skills, applied to the Resources Industry, this role will work as a Subject Matter Expert to support our client account and project teams throughout the life cycle from sales and business development, through consulting and advisory engagements, to the design and delivery of solutions and services.
The successful candidate will bring deep expertise in industry domain knowledge and applying technology solutions. The role also requires a broad knowledge of how to architect solutions that leverages the new SAP digital platform to implement solutions for medium to large enterprises.
We are currently seeking an experienced S/4 HANA Finance Solution Architect to join the Resources Client Service Group, which is responsible for managing client relationships and providing industry insight and experience across the Energy, Utilities, Chemicals and Natural Resources industries. Our Practitioners in Resources are already shaping the future of 96 of the 137 Resources companies listed in the Fortune Global 500.
Accenture consulting practitioners fuse together the power of Accenture’s 5 businesses; strategy, consulting, technology, digital and operations to bring an unmatched breadth and depth of offerings for our clients.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference to our clients are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
As an S/4 HANA Finance Solution Architect, you’ll often be required to;
* Play a critical client-facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into a solution that can be configured from a standard set of offerings.
* Harness value creation for our clients; positioning their IT to deliver business value and support future growth through Business transformation and landscape transformation.
* Define and carve out solutions to solve client business problems that take advantage of new Cloud Solutions.
* Undertaking sales origination, including working with other Accenture teams in identifying opportunities to grow a successful practice.
* Advise our clients how to organise for a transformed enterprise architecture that harness cloud based solutions to enable the digital business
* Articulate roadmap options for clients to move from their current ERP landscape to a Suite on HANA or S/4 HANA Finance based architecture
* Drive the necessary solution sign-off with proper input on client business objectives, industry, risk assessment, budget and preferences.