6 months ago
Role: SAP Consultant – Retail
Travel: up to 100% mobility
Closing date: 31st August 2018
Package: £58,000 £100,000 pa + Benefits (Based on experience and level)
Want a career where you can make a real difference?
Last year we delivered SAP consulting services to over 1300 clients, enabling them to become high performance businesses. This year we're experiencing even greater demand for our services and are subsequently looking to recruit bright, technically savvy consultants and managers to join the team.
Managers will apply deep business process and technical skills to design, build and implement solutions across a range of business functions in order to deliver lasting business value.
So, if you want to be part of an SAP consulting practice that has won 25 SAP Pinnacle awards and that has been recognised as SAP’s number one partner for 7 years running what's stopping you?
Key features of the role:
Our SAP capability operates across all Accenture industries and contributes to the success of our clients by taking on responsibility for large, complex and challenging SAP engagements. You could work within:
· Business Transformation
· Process Optimisation
· Application Rationalisation
· Application Management
What's in it for you?
All of our Consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ (30 days for managers and senior managers) vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What Responsibilities Will You have?
· Requirements gathering, project planning and management, solution design, configuration and customization of SAP products
· Technical analysis and documentation of integrated systems
· Provide expert advice on SAP functionality, change management and other advisory services
· Suggest solutions to customer based on best practice
· Provide guidance on test plans and end-user documentation
What we're looking for SAP Skills
· Experience designing and implementing SAP IS Retail programs, including:
o Organizational Structure
o Master Data
o Core Business Processes
o Data Distribution
o Information Systems
* Overall delivery experience managing all phases of a project, including: fit/gap, design, build, test, training, cutover and post go live support.
* Multiple full life implementation cycles within Retail, Automotive and/or Consumer Goods industries
* Experience managing resources and specifically working with off shore teams.
* Proven expertise managing senior client expectations
* Knowledge and understanding of best practices and approached used in the industry
* Proven experience managing project budgets and timelines
* Proven experience managing sales process for Retail implementations
* Proven experience mentoring and coaching teams
* Responsible for managing cross boarder teams
* Proven experience working in crosscultural environments and programs
* Clear understanding of integration topics with other SAP modules
* Global template/blueprint design experience. And experience delivery global roll out implementations, including:
o Business Process Design
o Change Enablement
o Functional Design
o Industry Acumen
o Requirements Analysis
o Requirements Development
o Solution Blueprint