11 months ago
Role: SAP MDM Consultant
Mobility: Up to 100%
Salary: £47,000 £65,000
Closing date: 31/08/18
Accenture is looking to recruit a SAP MDM Consultant within our Technology Consulting practice to work within the UKI Products operating group.
With a specialist focus on SAP MDM and MDG skills, applied to the Products Industry, this role will work as an advisor to support our client account and project teams throughout the life cycle from sales and business development, through consulting and advisory engagements, to the design and delivery of solutions and services.
The successful candidate will bring deep technology expertise and industry domain knowledge to address client challenges. The role also requires a broad knowledge of how to architect solutions that leverages the new SAP digital platform to implement solutions for medium to large enterprises.
Accenture consulting practitioners fuse together the power of Accenture’s 5 businesses; Strategy, Consulting, Technology, Digital and Operations to bring an unmatched breadth and depth of offerings for our clients.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference to our clients are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
As a SAP MDM Consultant, you’ll often be required to;
* Advise clients on their data quality and governance challenges, helping them to develop business strategies for data in readiness for digital transformation journeys.
* Supporting clients with the data elements of their SAP S/4HANAmigration journeys, helping them to formulate plans for the migration of data from classic ECC platforms to SAP S/4HANA.
* Assist clients with the evolution of their data governance models, ensuring the relevant business accountabilities are in place and appropriate technologies such as SAP MDG, other MDM tools and AI / Machine Learning innovationare brought to bear to simplify business data processes.
* Play a critical client-facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into a solution that benefits from exploitation of some of Accenture’s predefined assets.
* Actively participate in the delivery of solutions alongside Accenture Technology colleagues, ensuring that a value based functional business focus is retained in client transformation journeys.
* Define and carve out solutions to solve client business problemsthat take advantage of the latest SAP and Accenture Cloud Solutions to enable a digitally driven client business model.
* Undertaking sales origination, including working with other Accenture teams in identifying opportunities to grow a successful practice.