7 months ago
Role: SAP HANA Analytics Senior Manager
Mobility: up to 100%
Salary: £88,000 £119,000
Closing date: 31/08/18
Accenture is looking to recruit an SAP HANA Analytics Senior Manager within our Technology Consulting practice to work within the UKI Products operating group.
With a specialist focus on SAP BI and Analytics skills, applied to the Products Industry, this role will work as a Subject Matter Expert to support our client account and project teams throughout the life cycle from sales and business development, through consulting and advisory engagements, to the design and delivery of solutions and services.
The successful candidate will bring deep technology expertise and industry domain knowledge to address client challenges. The role also requires a broad knowledge of how to architect solutions that leverages the new SAP digital platform to implement solutions for medium to large enterprises.
Accenture consulting practitioners fuse together the power of Accenture’s 5 businesses; strategy, consulting, technology, digital and operations to bring an unmatched breadth and depth of offerings for our clients.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference to our clients are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
As a SAP HANA Analytics Senior Manager you’ll often be required to;
* Advise clients on the data and innovation elements of their S4/HANA transformationroadmaps driving value creation through the positioning of SAP Leonardo based innovation.
* Define and carve out solutions to solve client business problems that take advantage of SAP’s latest Cloud and HANA enabled Analytics Solutions.
* Support clients to develop BI and Analytics transformation roadmaps, advising on analytics operating model best practices, governance and technology architecture.
* Play a critical client-facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into a solution that can be configured exploiting some of Accenture’s predefined assets.
* Undertaking sales origination, including working with other Accenture teams in identifying opportunities to grow a successful practice.
* Advise our clients how to organise for a transformed enterprise architecture that harness cloud based solutions to enable the digital business
* Drive the necessary solution sign-off with proper input on client business objectives, industry, risk assessment, budget and preferences.