about 1 year ago
Role: SAP Consulting Manager
Travel: Up to100%
Salary: £68,000 £93,000
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
In Accenture Consulting, we focus on helping clients achieve profitable growth and solve their most pressing challenges; we do this by operating at the intersection of strategy, technology, digital and operations, providing a connected Consulting experience.
As the primary owners of client relationships, we take the best of Accenture’s five businesses (Strategy, Digital, Consulting, Operations and Technology) to our clients to provide unmatched industry knowledge, client experiences, strategic alliances, proprietary assets and subject matter experts to best serve clients and accelerate growth with end to end solutions.
What responsibilities will you have?
* Provide guidance as a trusted advisor on SAP solutions and migration options
* Develop high level roadmaps and associated business cases to move to next gen S/4 HANA architectures
* Input into Accenture’s Point of View on existing and new SAP solutions with industry specialization across Communications, High Tech and Aerospace and Defense
* Support clients in assessing project interception and assessment of deliveries in trouble
Deliver Large Programmes
* Take managerial roles delivering large SAP transformation programmes
Drive Business Growth
* Lead and support RFP responses and other sales initiatives
* Support senior client conversations, articulating the value of current SAP offerings
* Work with clients to identify opportunities to drive additional value on existing engagements
Grow the Practice
* Develop assets, methods and tools to support the Intelligent Enterprise consulting business
* Develop our people through mentoring and growing our people
* Develop credentials based on recently delivered projects