about 1 year ago
Role: SAP BPC (BI/BW/HANA) Consultants
Location: London, Manchester & Edinburgh
Travel: up to 100% mobility
Want a career where you can make a real difference?
Last year we delivered SAP consulting services to over 1300 clients, enabling them to become high performance businesses. This year we're experiencing even greater demand for our services and are subsequently looking to recruit bright, technically savvy consultants and managers to join the team.
Managers will apply deep business process and technical skills to design, build and implement solutions across a range of business functions in order to deliver lasting business value.
So, if you want to be part of an SAP consulting practice that has won 25 SAP Pinnacle awards and that has been recognised as SAP’s number one partner for 7 years running what's stopping you?
Key features of the role
Our SAP capability operates across all Accenture industries and contributes to the success of our clients by taking on responsibility for large, complex and challenging SAP engagements. You could work within:
* Business Transformation
* Process Optimisation
* Application Rationalisation
* Application Management
What's in it for you?
Work with the brightest people in business and technology to identify new opportunities and solve the toughest IT challenges faced by our FORTUNE® Global 500 clients. Leverage our unmatched experience and ground-breaking research to help our clients become high-performance businesses. Our SAP professionals have unlimited access to SAP's training materials as part of our strategic partnership enabling you to expand your SAP expertise and progress your career quickly. If this is your idea of a typical working day, then Accenture is the place to work.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice.
What we're looking for SAP Skills
* Designing and implementing SAP BW/BOBJ. BPC and HANA Analytics solutions to our clients in the UK/I
* Developing Dimensions, Applications and App-sets within Outlooksoft /SAP BPC environment
* Supporting strategic inputs for consolidation and convergence of multiple BPC systems across Global Landscape
* Providing advisory services and thought leadership on modernising analytics environments leveraging big data technologies, including integration with existing data and analytics platforms and tools (EDWs, data integration, BI platforms etc.)
* Leading and managing end to end solution as well as project delivery of the SAP Analytics solutions
* Experience designing and implementing Analytics programs
* Overall delivery experience managing all phases of a project, including: fit/gap, design, build, test, training, cutover and post go live support.
* At least 3 full life implementation cycles within Retail, Automotive and/or Consumer Goods industries
* Experience managing resources and specifically working with off shore teams.
* Proven expertise managing senior client expectations
* Knowledge and understanding of best practices and approached used in the industry
* Proven experience managing project budgets and timelines
* Proven experience managing sales process for Analytics projects
* Proven experience mentoring and coaching teams
* Responsible for managing cross boarder teams
* Proven experience working in crosscultural environments and programs
* Clear understanding of integration topics with other SAP modules
Global template/blueprint design experience. And experience delivery global roll out implementations, including:
* Business Process Design
* Change Enablement
* Functional Design
* Industry Acumen
* Requirements Analysis
* Requirements Development
* Solution Blueprint
* Accenture are hiring at the following levels: Consultant, Associate Manager, Manager and Senior Manager.
What other qualifications or skills do I need?
* Onshore, client-facing experience across a variety of industries
* Hands-on delivery in major IT Transformation Programmes
* Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
* You must be willing to be London but be fully mobile, i.e. prepared to work away from home Monday to Friday as required