2 months ago
Posted: Thu Jan 3 16:08:56 2019
Job ref: Salon Bus Cons
Job Type: Permanent
£0.00 per annum
Salon Business Consultants
We’re Sally Europe, the biggest supplier in Europe for hair and beauty professionals. We bring together the following market-leading professional brands; Sally, Salon Services, Pro Duo, Salon Success and Sinelco, and we operate across 7 European countries.
Our mission is to be the preferred partner for professionals across Europe, but we are not stopping there. We care about making a difference to our employees and customers and getting it right each time. Our people throughout have a forward-thinking ethos, teams are always striving to inspire others, and we continue to deliver new and innovative solutions that leave that lasting impression.
We are looking for Salon Business Consultants to join our Sales Team, at Salon Success. Location - Nationwide.
The Role …
To inspire, educate and motivate, empowering Salon Owners with detailed product knowledge, with the aim of creating more successful and profitable businesses
* Maintain and grow existing salon relationships through regular contact
* Ensure salon owners are kept abreast of upcoming promotions and new products to maximise sales
* Work collaboratively with salons to understand, and provide bespoke solutions to, their individual challenges
* Work closely with our Regional Technical Consultants to provide education support to Salons to increase their confidence in our technical offering, with the specific aim of growing our colour business
* Foster a creative approach to develop new business opportunities through sharing our brand portfolio with prospective clients
* Create sales opportunities by supporting salons with marketing and merchandising strategies including POS and window dressing
* Maintain commercial awareness when planning your workload, ensuring you manage your territory in a time and cost effective manner
* Report on planned and delivered activity for use in monthly analytics
About you …
* Good commercial awareness
* Customer focussed
* Excellent organisational and planning skills
* Proactive approach
* Ability to engage stakeholders through good communication skills both written and verbal
* IT literate
If this sounds like the challenge you are looking for please apply. It’s simple to do, just upload your CV and if we think you would be a great match we’ll give you a call to get to know you further.
If you are successful you can expect a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and a genuine opportunity to drive your career forward whilst working with an enthusiastic team.
Looking forward to hearing from you!