Based in Redhill
£24,000-£25,000 basic + uncapped commission + company car
If working for a waste management company sounds unexciting, let us sell you a different perspective!
A job where every day is different, where you meet new people and manage your own diary (once you’ve started to prove yourself, of course). A job that encompasses energy reduction, the environment, science and changing legislation, which means reviewing the services being offered to customers. And a job where the opportunity to progress is one of the best in the industry, because our client is growing and developing new waste innovations and solutions that can help customers achieve their 'green’ aspirations.
You’ll be part of a vibrant, close-knit team where everyone works together and helps each other out.
As their Gatwick Sales Executive, based at their smaller Gatwick depot near Redhill, you’ll work on the non-hazardous side of the business, creating and retaining an account base of customers. From shops and schools through to restaurants and manufacturers, you’ll ensure they have reliable and cost- efficient general and recycling waste collection and disposal services tailor-made to their specific requirements.
Confidence, self-motivation and fantastic people skills are essential as you'll be communicating with existing and prospective customers every day, from paying regular courtesy visits to cold-calling. Ideally, we are looking for someone with waste industry experience.
What are the benefits & perks?
You'll receive a competitive basic salary, uncapped commission and a Company car
(a full UK driving licence is required for this role) and attractive benefits, including:
- Discretionary annual bonus which dependent on Company performance and profits.
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance cover
- Option to purchase additional holiday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Cash Plan to help you manage the cost of your everyday healthcare, such as dentist and optician
- Employee Assistance Programme - confidential and accessible 24/7.
- Perks at Work reward and discount scheme that covers everything from cinema and leisure attractions to fashion purchases and food shopping.
- Discounted gym membership at participating gyms.
Based in Redhill, UK
Working hours: 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
You must have a full uk driving licence