9 months ago
We're looking for an Salesforce Administrator to join us here at Travelex.
It's an exciting time for us! Travelex has distilled its expertise and experience into a platform that reinvents physical and digital cross-border money movement globally to ensure its clients remain one step ahead of the competition and we're looking for great people to join us on this journey.
As a Salesforce Administrator you will be responsible for both the day-to-day running and the long-term success of our Salesforce Platform, within an International Payments team.
This role will be expected to provide Salesforce best practice to the company, ensuring that change requests are collected and prioritised, and actioned according to the platform roadmap. We are also looking for someone who will offer experience and expertise on our business processes as they relate to the Salesforce platform, including identifying opportunities for improvement and new solutions.
This role is ideal for someone who has experience as a Salesforce Administrator and is keen to learn and expand upon that knowledge. You must be a self-starter with strong communication skills and the ability to deal with multiple stakeholders. An eagerness to learn and attend training courses is also important.
What do your responsibilities include?
* Responsible for the day to day running and upkeep of the Salesforce Platform, including Service Cloud and several custom apps
* Responsible for the success of the platform, collecting feedback from across the business and using this to inform the platform roadmap
* Own the update release cycle, and communications/documentation around each release
* Owner of all change requests and backlog
* Salesforce configuration, including workflows, process builders and custom objects
* Some Salesforce development. Work with internal developers for more complicated development needs
* Responsible for data quality and integrity, and work with the data team to manage business requirements relating to data quality queries and priorities
* Reporting as needed
* Identify, follow and drive best practice relating to Salesforce behaviours
What are you good at?Proven knowledge of how Salesforce can improve business processesKnowledge of the payments/international payments industry is desiredDemonstrable experience with designing and writing processesExperience with or a desire to learn a new configuration using Service Clound, Communities and Financial Services ClousExperience of building Apps with SFExperience in supporting change/improvement projects
For any additional information, please don't hesitate to get in contact.
We look forward to welcoming you to the team.