Ski In Luxury and Ultimate Luxury Chalets are an online luxury ski chalet holiday agency. We are looking for a confident, strong and dynamic sales person, with a proven track record in sales environments, to become one of our luxury Ski Specialists.
You must be passionate about skiing and snowboarding, with a real drive to succeed in a highly competitive industry.
Sell Luxury Ski Chalet Holidays:
- You will use your ski resort and product knowledge to guide our clients on their holiday search, advising the best chalets and hotels and products to fit their brief
- Handle new inbound sales enquiries via email and telephone from clients seeking luxury ski holidays in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensuring repeat business. Maintaining and developing your own client list, building strong and trusting relationships and going that extra mile to provide a personalised and professional service
- Deliver a high conversion rate of enquiries to bookings
- Sales team reward scheme with monthly performer bonuses
- The opportunity to stay at some of the most luxurious ski chalets in the world
- Additional sales incentives throughout the season
- Fantastic working environment in a converted residential building that feels like a home from home, just 2 minutes walk to Bournemouth train station
- Being able to say that you work for the best luxury ski agency in the industry!
- Creative writing of regular blog posts. Producing exciting, unique and interesting reading material to increase website traffic and enhance company brands
- Updates and maintenance of our websites; managing content, updating prices, ensuring accuracy
Skills & Requirements:
- Sales experience - a proven track record of reaching and exceeding targets in a sales environment
- Must be a skier or snowboarder and have a good understanding of ski holidays in general
- Must have a desire to achieve outstanding results and sales
- Ideal candidates will have previous experience in a comparable role or industry relevant experience
- A love and passion for high end luxury travel
- Be able to deliver outstanding customer service and exceed customers’ expectations
- Experience of working towards sales targets and KPI’s
- Strong IT skills with the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Exceptional telephone manner and confidence in making outbound and taking inbound calls
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Reliable, punctual and a team player
- Proactive, highly motivated and ready to hit the ground running
Job Type: Full-time, 09.00-18.00 Monday to Friday. Weekends and Bank Holidays are required to be worked throughout the busy booking periods on an ad hoc basis.
Location: Bournemouth Office
Salary: Extremely competitive salary for the industry, plus generous reward scheme with open ended OTE.
Please include the following with your application:
- Your CV
- A covering letter which outlines a little bit about you and why this role is absolutely perfect for you and why you are perfect for us!
- A list of ski resorts that you have visited, any specific property names (if you can remember!) and in what capacity (e.g. work, holidays, etc)
Job Type: Full-time