8 months ago
Are you an experienced Contact Centre Team Leader?
Do you have a background in leading inbound Sales Teams to maximise their potential?
An exciting opportunity has arisen and we are seeking an outgoing, organised and highly motivated Sales Team Leader…someone who will care about our customers, values what it means to go on a Holiday of a Lifetime and above all someone who understands that the customer is at the heart of everything we do.
We are part of an innovative Global Travel Company. Why not grow your career with us?
As a Sales Team Leader, your role will see you managing a team of inbound sales advisors, with specific emphasis on achieving daily and monthly sales targets by having the ability to motivate others. The ideal Team Leader will primarily be able to demonstrate their focus on coaching and performance management whilst ensuring exceptional customer service delivery and continued business growth. You will be involved in all aspects of the employee lifecycle including recruitment, absence management, training and day to day support.
We believe a job needs to be enjoyable and something that makes you excited to come to work. This fantastic, challenging role will help you learn and grow as well as provide job satisfaction.
What you need
* GCSE level or equivalent including Maths & English
* Minimum 2 years’ experience in managing a team
* Excellent Communication and Customer Service skills
* Good problem solving and analytical skills
* Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships
* A proactive approach with a positive outlook
* Ability to manage a high workload, prioritising tasks and delivering to timescales as required
* Experience within a target driven environment
* Good PC skills with experience in Microsoft Office (including Word and Excel)
* High level of interest in travel and country specific geography
* Basic understanding in GDS systems (preferably Amadeus)
* Knowledge of Travel Reservation Systems (preferably Travelink)
What we can offer you
* Employee Assisted Program
* Travel industry related benefits
* The chance to take part in educational visits, familiarisation trips and incentives
* Generous annual leave entitlement equivalent to 33 days per annum including bank holidays
This is a full time permanent role working 37.5 hours per week on different shift patterns during the opening hours of the department. The opening hours are Monday – Friday 9am – 7pm, Saturday 9am – 5pm and Sunday 10am – 4pm.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience then please click “Apply” now as we wouldn’t want you to miss the opportunity to become part of our team and unique culture.