As a Sales Team Leader you will be overseeing and developing a number of team members. This will also have a key focus working with internal team members.
A great opportunity to join a business who develops internal staff and has seen three years of growth.
My client is a market leader within the industry and has fantastic market share. Having seen three years of fantastic growth.
The key responsibilities for the role as Sales Team Leader based in Abingdon are:
- Working close with internal teams to deliver sales projects
- Inputting into strategic proposition and development
- Working closer within external suppliers and third parties
- Overseeing the supply chain and delivery of orders
The successful candidate for the role as Sales Team Leader based in Abingdon are:
- Experience of sales, ideally within IT
- Proven ability to design and embed sales process in a team
- Results orientated
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Strong leadership skills - Previous line management experience a big plus
- The ability to think and act strategically with customer and within the business
- Outstanding commercial and decision making
£35,000 - £45,000 Base
Private Medical Healthcare