about 1 month ago
Sales Team Leader B2C
Our client is looking to add a dynamic and professional Team Leader to their existing B2C team.
Are you a natural leader? Are you target driven & motivated to achieve the best from your team? Are you keen to contribute to the success of our clients business? If you can answer yes to the above, this could be your next job……..
Position: Team Leader B2C Sales
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Between 10-8 Monday to Friday some Saturday work.
Salary: £20k-24k depending on experience
About the role:
The key focus of the Team Leader role is to support and performance manage a team of 10 to 15 agents through coaching, call monitoring and performance plans.
- Use Reports to drive performance and identify focus areas.
- Meeting and managing Client expectations.
- Energising your team to achieve high levels of motivation.
- Providing ongoing training & sales coaching for the team.
- Upholding company standards and policies within your team.
- You will be hard working, self-motivated and dedicated.
- You must be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- The ability to motivate a Team to achieve all relevant KPI’s.
- Data & Dialler Management.
- You will have experience of analysing data and trends to continually improve the performance of the team.
Team Leader Desirable Experience:
- Previous Management Experience in an Outbound Sales Call Centre Environment.
- Utilities Background.
- NVQ Level 3 in Call Centre Management, equivalent or higher.
This role is for an exceptional team player, with the ability to influence at all levels and substantial experience of working within a call centre environment.
You may have experience of the following: Outbound Sales, Telesales, Internal Sales, Sales Team Leader, Sales Manager, Senior sales Executive, Business Development, Contact Centre, Call Centre, etc.
17 days ago
only 12 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close