12 months ago
Salary: £24,000 - £26,500 (+ up to £2,994 bonus per annum, paid quarterly)
Closes on: Thursday 28 February 2019
Sales Team Leader
We are looking for passionate Sales Team Leaders to drive our teams to deliver outstanding sales performance and excellent customer service. You will be responsible for leading a team of around 15 Inbound Advisors, supporting and coaching each Agent to consistently achieve and exceed their targets across a balanced scorecard of KPIs.
Day to day you will manage your teams operationally to ensure they are provided with the most effective and compliant sales techniques and support. You will demonstrate and embed our company values to help drive the results of your team, with effective and regular team meetings and 1-1 support.
The Team – Registrations
This Team Leader position is within our Registrations department, the core area of our business. Here, both new and existing customers contact us in order to register appliances and electronic consumer goods, in order to activate their manufacturer guarantee. Our trained Sales Advisors understand the needs of our customers and offer them the appropriate Domestic and General products to meet those needs. Hours of operation in this area are based on a fully flexible shift patterns between 8am-8pm Monday to Sunday, working 37.5hrs. The role will involve working a minimum of one full weekend per month.
The Contact Centre Environment
* We are continuing to refurbish our Contact Centre, providing a great working environment
* Increased basic salaries for our Sales Advisors
* Attractive bonus package plus additional rewards for a job well done
* Increased annual leave entitlement
The Ideal Candidate
* Has a track record of leadership success within sales contact centre environments, or a similar environment, and can actively lead from the front whilst empowering your team to be high performers
* A passionate coach and motivator, who can role model our values whilst acting with trust and integrity
* Demonstrates a passion for sales through service with a strong customer centric approach, and takes ownership and accountability for doing the right thing
* Someone who can demonstrate energy and perseverance with an ability to remain calm and be persistent in the face of challenge
* An innovative person who operates at pace, with a focus on execution and driving results
* Proactively encourages feedback whilst developing and supporting colleagues to achieve a high standard of performance
* An expert communicator who has extensive experience of driving cultural change in a team
* A great company culture with fresh fruit deliveries and free tea and coffee
* A competitive salary package
* A performance related bonus of up to £2,944 per year for new Team Leaders and up to £4,944 for experienced Team Leaders who exceed expectations (paid quarterly)
* Career progression opportunities within a growing and highly successful organisation
* 33 days annual leave (includes bank holidays)
* Contributory Pension Scheme (we will match your personal contribution up to 5%)
* Life Assurance (4 x salary)
* Childcare vouchers
* Corporate Discount (up to 50% discount on the costs of D&G Protection Plans)
* Access to ‘D&G Discounts Benefits Website’ with exclusive shopping discounts, cashback and travel services for all UK employees
* Discounted shopping – local employee discounts as shops, restaurants & gyms
Domestic & General is a company with an ambitious future. We are keen to establish our organisation as one that pioneers best-in-class customer service. We are an international company who works with some of the worlds most respected and well-known brands of domestic appliances and electronic consumer goods.
This couldn’t be a more exciting time to join us, as we continue to drive one of our sectors’ biggest transformation projects. Our future aim? To be a company that not only provides world class customer service but also embodies a culture of high sales performance, reward and recognition.
Join our passionate Sales Team Leaders by applying today!
Please note we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.
Domestic & General are an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitable skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.