7 months ago
We are looking for a Sales Team Leader to mentor and manage a small team of telesales advisors by supporting, coaching and developing the team to ensure they achieve their sales targets.
As part of this role you will also get involved in sales and lead from the front meaning you can earn commission on top of your basic salary. The team is growing fast, presenting huge opportunities for progression and development!
This is the perfect opportunity for anyone with experience of coaching and developing employees that’s ready to take their first step in a sales management career. This role would also suit anyone looking to expand on their existing managerial skills in a vibrant and fun environment.
We specialise in providing multiple utilities to small businesses across the country, including Telecoms, Energy and Water. We supply over 140,000 small businesses and employ more than 800 people.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Provide leadership and guidance to the team
* Setting individuals objectives
* Completing coaching with your team
* Ensure sales targets are exceeded
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
* A solid background in selling successfully to businesses
* Experience of working within a contact centre environment
* Strong Leadership skills
* Team Player
* Ability to work effectively under pressure
* Experience gained within the Telecoms industry would be beneficial but is not essential
* Uncapped commission - £27,500 OTE
* 31 days holiday
* Monthly competitions and incentives
* Flexible benefits including buy and sell holidays and childcare vouchers
* Company pension scheme
* Free Life Assurance
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Up to 10% salary bonus on top of commission
* Access to our STAR Rewards scheme giving you access to multiple retail discount opportunities
Click ‘Apply’ today to take the next step in your sales career.