3 months ago
Sales Support Executive
We are looking for a Sales Support Executive to join our Corporate Division. You will be based at our Corporate Division Office in Redditch.
As a Sales Support Executive, you will be responsible for using market data to research and prospect industrial and commercial energy users. This will entail using a customer relationship management system to call and engage with prospective customers, discuss our proposition and schedule appointments for Business Development Managers.
Additionally, you will be responsible for the account handling of inbound sales enquiries from other divisions within our business, our digital platform, and our partner channels. This will involve appraising sales lead details and BDM diaries to effectively coordinate appointments.
* Market development
* Qualify market data and new leads by calling prospective customers;
* Identify new business opportunities through promoting our Strategic Energy Solutions.
* Appointment setting
* Accurately and maintain Business Development Manager diaries;
* Effectively schedule and record appointments on calendars and the CRM system.
* Account handling
* Swiftly respond to all inbound leads and enquiries, communicating professionally, confidently and respectfully;
* Effective resolve all inbound queries, with prompt referral to subject matter experts as required.
* Effective data management
* Ensure accuracy of all data recorded on the CRM;
* Ensure that all new leads are added and activities are set for the relevant BDM.
* Accurately record information relating to all calls, providing clear notes for colleagues.
* Excellent telephone communication and interpersonal skills;
* Experience working with Microsoft Office;
* The aptitude to understand complex information and present to customers with clarity;
* The ability to recognize sales opportunities for our services.
Personal Qualities, Aptitudes, and Skills
* Organised and methodical; you will be a logical thinker and problem solver;
* You will have a fine attention to detail;
* You will have excellent time management skills
* You’ll work well as part of a team
* Trustworthy and honest, you will respect confidential information and comply with all business responsibilities in relation to GDPR.
* Proof of eligibility to work within the UK;
* References to cover last 5 years’ employment.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a cover letter via the Apply button
Why work for Utilitywise?
* Are you looking to make a difference? We are on a mission to transform the utility services market.
* Utilitywise is a fast-growing, innovative business, re-shaping the way businesses buy and manage their electricity, gas and water.
* Over 30,000 satisfied customers across the UK and Europe.
* Growing at a rate of more than 500 new customers per month.
* Building a fantastic reputation for outstanding service.
* Fantastic progression opportunities due to our growing departments.
* Excellent basic salary, plus bonus schemes!
* Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm, meaning a great work/life balance.
* Excellent holiday allowance, which increases based on length of service.
* Wide range of benefits for all of our employees.
As one of the UK’s leading business utilities consultancies, Utilitywise advises c.40,000 customers, helping them get the most value from their utilities through better procurement and efficiency services.
Having grown from a start-up business in 2006 to managing an effective IPO in 2012, Utilitywise understands the needs and concerns of all businesses, regardless of their size or sector. The plc works with clients ranging from James Whyte Joiner to the University of Bradford.
Utilitywise aims to debunk the myths that exist around utilities and support businesses across the UK to spend less time worrying about utilities so they can spend more time running their companies. In 2016 Utilitywise was named an OEM partner by Dell as part of a joint strategy to introduce Internet of Things (IoT) Building Automation solutions to customers.
Utilitywise is a UK company quoted on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange. In 2017, Utilitywise was named as one of the top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain by the London Stock Exchange in its annual celebration of some of the fastest-growing and most dynamic small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the UK.