22 days ago
Sales Support Advisor
We have exciting opportunities for Sales Support Advisors to join us in at our office in Sheffield. Life is full of unexpected twists and turns, but for every situation, Aviva is on hand to make things simple and keep customers protected. Joining our team means you’ll have a vital role to play.
At Aviva, every one of our people is an excellent talker, listener, investigator, and decision maker.
Our professionals sort out customer queries with the maximum efficiency and minimum fuss, in an attractive environment.
* Have a strong drive to do the right thing for our customer while being considerate and patient
* Be able to use your own initiative
* Have a great phone manner to deal with our customers
* Talk and listen calmly, knowing the right questions to ask to obtain relevant information to assist you in processing their enquiry.
* Relish getting to the bottom of things. Through meticulously checking facts and asking questions will you be able to weigh up information and make accurate decisions and agree next steps
* Enjoy taking personal responsibility for your own workload, prioritising to ensure our customers get the best service possible
* Have experience in data inputting
* Have basic IT literacy skills
* Have decision making & problem-solving skills
* Have effective verbal and written communication skills
What will you get for this role?
* Starting salary of £17,000 with the potential to go up to £18,500 once fully competent
* Generous defined contribution pension scheme
* Annual performance related bonus and pay review
* Minimum holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
* Up to 30% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family
* Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
As a disability confident employer we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability, (As defined in The Equality Act 2010) whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. (By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean that you must provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required, as well as meeting any of the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential). Please apply through the website and then email the contact listed in the advert to notify us that you meet the conditions for the guaranteed interview scheme.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Gabriella Rose in the Resourcing team at email@example.com
Closing Date: Monday 11th January 2019
Interview Date: Thursday 17th January 2019
About UsWe help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,500 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.