5 months ago
Sales Support Administrator
Type of role: full time permanent
Hours: Monday-Friday 09:00-17:30
Holidays: 25 days plus Public Holidays
Overall purpose of the job:
* To assist the business in maximising sales revenue, by working as part of a dedicated team delivering agile, smart, dynamic and strong sales support processes.
* To support all sales functions in their activity and efficiency and to provide more selling time for account managers.
* Responsible and accountable for the data accuracy and integrity in CRM (Client Relationship Management) system.
* Support all Pre and Post Order Management.
* Increasing Customer Experience, Satisfaction, Loyalty and Spend with Exponential-e.
Key responsibilities for this job:
* Ensure the Sales Support function has good relations with the customer, secondary to the Account Manager.
* Be the first port of call for customer queries.
* Provide priority support to the prestige customer base.
* Existing data maintenance.
* Standalone CRM based projects.
* Ownership of CRM Account Reassigns.
* Ownership of CRM lead approvals.
Processing Sales Orders
* Track all orders through the system ensuring that escalated orders are prioritised accordingly.
* Ensure that orders are completed through Post Sales in line with KPI’s.
* Ownership and completion of any departmental queries or issues.
* Aiding the completion of order paperwork.
* Generating order documentation end to end for orders £5,000 and below.
* Cross train and provide support where necessary to the Order Desk team.
* Ownership of Commercial Change Control process.
* Provide necessary support to the Internal Account Management team.
* Ownership of the order Manual Amendment Process.
* End to end completion of Large Value order amendments.
* Sales performance reporting – provide weekly statistics on sales performance for review of Sales Managers and Sales Director.
* Responsible for answering all sales lead calls from potential customers and existing customers and directing these to the appropriate team or Account Manager.
Knowledge and experience required
* Experience of providing administration support to a sales team and understanding of all sales processes in place
* Ability to manage situations and people involved within these
* Ability to prioritise tasks with company processes
* Excellent communication skills required
* Good working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint is essential
* Well organised and self-motivated team player
* Effective communication skills and an excellent telephone manner
* Able to work under pressure making timely and informed decisions to tight timescales, whilst maintaining attention to detail
* A strong attention to detail and a task finisher
"Achieve the status whereby Exponential-e 3.0 is formally acknowledged among our peers, competitors and clients as the most advanced and innovative business technology enabler in The World. A World-class company..."
Apply Now |