11 months ago
Information on the company
This exciting relatively young Fin-Tech company are looking to make a major step to becoming a bank. They have major growth plans and are now setting up a new office in Manchester.
The company is an independent, non-bank lender, focused on providing additional working capital to product manufacturers, distributors and dealer networks. Established by a senior leadership team with global experience and backed by a leading UK Hedge Fund, they are uniquely placed to provide a Commercial Approach; flexible, fast, and free from unnecessary bureaucracy. Flexible finance solutions to help grow businesses.
How you can expect to spend your day:
* This role has a primary focus for delivery within the UK
* Support the commercial excellence activity to ensure accurate CRM database of dealers, distributors and manufacturers is maintained, and captured, across each of DFC’s key industries
* Ensure CRM tool is updated, with regards to baseline data such as contact, emails, addresses, brands sold, contact strategy etc, such that timely and accurate reporting can be generated
* To support the Head of Business Development, and Managing Director in reporting requirements for both internal, external and customer use
* Be accountable for the accurate sending of commercial documentation to new customers, reflecting the credit approval, and ensuring timely follow-up to support the return and activation of such facilities
* To support the sales team with dealer, visit planning to include, diary management, location setting, and dealer contact, to ensure sales team remain compliant with contact strategy
* To track suppliers/payees of new products and ensure systemic process in place to convert them from payee to approved distributor.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
* Minimum of 3 A Levels or equivalent
* Strong interpersonal skills, as every bit as important as formal qualifications and the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the benefits of such
* At least 1 years proven sales support ability with record of success within a highly competitive sale led organisation – preferred but not essential
* Previous Distribution Finance, or Asset Finance experience – preferred but not essential
* Can do attitude with high personal commitment to fulfil customer and business objectives
* Task oriented, with ability to deliver output in a timely, and accurate manner
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Strong team player, that supports, encourages and develops team and self
* Ability to work on own initiative as well as be led within a team
* PC skills to include Excel, Word & PowerPoint
* Ability to manage self in a constantly changing environment
What are the perks of working at this company?
* Salary will be consummate with experience
* Usual company benefits such as pension, health cover, etc
* Opportunity to carve out a career in financial services
Apply for this role