9 months ago
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in an analytical, problem solving based role having used SQL or other database query language used for advanced analytics.
* Proven experience working in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment with multiple stakeholder.
* Experience working in online video, digital advertising or related industry.
* Understanding of Google sales processes and systems.
* Data-driven and highly analytical, and able to translate data and trends into powerful strategies and compelling messaging.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to build compelling presentations, the ability to work across various functions.
About the job
The Business Strategy & Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with strong day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
Our passion is YouTube and mission is to drive YouTube business rigor and shape strategy across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. We support across all aspects of the business including product, content and commercials. Eagerness to contribute to this mission with thoughtful insights, fresh perspective, quick execution, and enthusiasm will ensure you’re a great fit for this role.
As a Sales Strategy and Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for designing and executing analysis that drives significant impact across the video business in EMEA.
You will develop metrics and dashboards that enable executives to manage our business and your analysis and technical knowledge will support some of the most important strategic projects in the region. You will work closely with people in multiple