4 months ago
Location: Leeds / Bradford
Minimum of 40 hours
£17,860.20 to £40,000 per annum
Choose Riverford & sell something you believe in?
* Represent the leading independent & ethical producer of organic veg boxes
* Be part of a fun, friendly & energetic ‘events focused’ sales team
* Fantastic earning potential (£30-40k per year) with generous uncapped commission
* An abundance of free organic fruit & veg with 'Co-owner' benefits
Riverford Organic Farmers are mad about organic veg. We love to grow it, pack it, and deliver it to customers’ doorsteps around the UK in our award-winning veg boxes – alongside a whole range of 100% organic meat, dairy and groceries.
What we do…
Our friendly face to face sales teams will talk to anyone & everyone about the amazing fresh veg we lovingly grow and sell. Our Sales Representatives travel to shopping centres, high streets & businesses to regional shows & 'foodie' events, fairs & some of the UK’s most popular festivals.
Due to the nature of the Sales Representative role there will be some starts / late finishes, working across a flexible Mon to Sun rota with emphasis on weekends-However, there’s plenty of fresh air and fun to be enjoyed, rewarded with great earning potential and no two days will ever be the same!
We’d love to hear from…
* Individuals who have confidence & charisma
* Motivated & enthusiastic team players
* Engaging personalities who are driven by achievable targets & rewards.
All applicants must hold a full UK driving licence, be a confident driver with access to a car, as you'll be having many adventures in one of our 'Live life of the Veg' vans.
In return, we offer…
* £17,860.20 per annum together with a generous uncapped (realistic earnings £30-40k per year)
* Riverford is proud to be an employee-owned company & 10% of our yearly gross profits are shared between our co-owners
* At the farm sales training & support with opportunities to thrive and grow
* 25% staff discount
* Matched contributory pension, 33 days holiday, two amazing parties each year
* An abundance of free organic fruit and veg!
If you should have any initial questions, please call our in-house sales recruiter, Sarah
Closing date: not set