Due to internal promotion, we are seeking a business development-focused Sales Executive. You will be proud of the recognition associated in selling a prestigious industrial brand into luxury markets, coupled with the money-earning potential of our uncapped monthly sales commission scheme. Full product training will be provided at our HQ.
SALARY: £45,000 - £50,000
· Uncapped Commission Paid Monthly (Year 1 OTE Commission £18,000 - 20,000, Year 2 OTE Commission £20,000 - 30,000)
· Choice of Company Car / Car Allowance (£300 Per Month)
· Company Pension (5% Company Contribution)
· 25 Days Annual Holiday
· Private Healthcare (for Employee & Family)
· Life Assurance Cover
· Laptop & Mobile Phone
LOCATION: London, South and the M4 Corridor
This is a field-based business development role and we welcome applications from applicants based in and around a variety of locations including: London, Hertford, Luton, Hemel Hempstead, Kent, Guildford, Bath, Bristol, Southampton, Reading, Watford, Basingstoke, Horsham, Slough, High Wycombe, Swindon, Taunton, Woking, Windsor, Brighton, Hounslow, Wiltshire, Croydon
REQUIREMENTS: Sales Executive - Capital Equipment into Formula 1, Motorsport, Automotive, Aerospace, Luxury Brands, Composites, Print, Packaging. Graphics, Technical Textiles
· We are seeking a Sales Executive or Sales Engineer from any technical or industrial high-value B2B capital equipment background.
· You will be a new business development hunter and personally driven by 100% new business and the associated success derived from your own prospecting and the internal leads provided.
· You should be well-educated, charismatic and professionally-minded with integrity.
JOB SPECIFICATION: Sales Executive - Capital Equipment into Formula 1, Motorsport, Automotive, Aerospace, Luxury Brands, Composites, Print, Packaging. Graphics, Technical Textiles
This is an autonomous Sales Executive role whereby you will manage your own geographic territory, selling our high-value capital equipment solutions into a variety of types and sizes of companies. This is a classic 100% new business development role.
Duties and responsibilities to include: -
· Managing a diverse client mix across multiple industry sectors
· New business into both existing clients and new prospects
· Spending 4 days per week on the road
· Selling at Board / Owner / Procurement levels
· Lead times from 6-12 months
· Deal values from £70k - £300k
· Protecting margins
· Generating quotes on salesforce.com
· CRM management
· Home-office based
· We are a multiple-award winning manufacturer of prestigious brands in technical / industrial equipment.
· We are recognised worldwide as the "State of the Art" innovators of high-value capital solutions, used in a very wide range of industries, including luxury brands.
· Demonstration facilities are provided in our HQ, for potential customers to trial our products.
· Our reputation is 1st class and we pride ourselves on excellence in customer care.
· As part of our organic growth programme, we are seeking to employ ambitious individuals with the aspiration to become the very best that they can be.
We constantly strive to develop our staff in order to take on additional responsibilities and grow professionally.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets and worked with the following products and/or services: Business Development, Business Development Manager, Sales Executive Capital Equipment, Technical Sales, Sales Manager Capital Equipment, Sales Engineer Capital Solutions, Formula 1, Motorsport, Automotive, Aerospace, Luxury Brands, Composites, Print, Packaging. Graphics, Technical Textiles
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Jim Kelly quoting Sales Executive - Capital Equipment into Formula 1, Motorsport, Automotive, Aerospace, Luxury Brands, Composites, Print, Packaging. Graphics, Technical Textiles and reference JK15359 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.