- Expanding Irish Organisation
- Full Range of Building Materials
- Full Training
The successful Sales Representative will be calling on builders, contractors (main and small), joiners and plumbers in a mainly new business capacity. The role involves dealing with site managers, business owners and buyers. The new sales rep will receive full company training here. THE COMPANY
: With a history stretching back past the last century, there cannot be many companies around with a pedigree like this! Our client supplies a vast range of timber and building materials including doors, flooring, decking and heating systems. They are now looking to grow their €30 million sales turnover by recruiting a new Sales Representative in the Munster area. FOR THIS SALES REPRESENTATIVE POSITION, WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
BENEFITS OF THIS SALES REPRESENTATIVE ROLE:
- Strong field sales skills
- Candidates will have a track record of selling heavy or light side building materials
- You will have sold into contractors, builders and small trades companies
- Motivated and hardworking sales reps will do well here
- €30,000 - €40,000 Base Salary DOE
- + €5,000 - €10,000 Commission
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Mobile, Laptop, Pension
BMS specialises in recruiting sales professionals, nationally. We recruit within the Industrial, Construction, IT, Engineering, Corporate and FMCG markets.
Our roles include Merchandisers, Account Managers, Business Development Managers, National Account Managers through to Directors and Senior Management.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact us to discuss how we can help you!