6 months ago
We are looking for a Sales Progressor to look after our transactions once a property has gone under offer – you’ll be liaising with buyers, sellers, solicitors and other estate agents to include developers until exchange and completion.
- Liaising with solicitors in order to get legal updates with regards to your clients transaction.
- Updating clients on a regular basis with progr...ess on their sale/purchase.
- Troubleshooting potential problems in the conveyancing process.
- Updating our in house system to provide detailed updates as to the current position of a sale or purchase.
- Issuing invoices to solicitors once a transaction has exchanged.
- Identify cross selling opportunities and additional revenue streams throughout the conveyancing process for Romans.
- Provide outstanding and exceptional customer service to all of our clients throughout the conveyancing process.
- Liaising and chasing solicitors throughout the conveyancing process who can sometimes be a little difficult to deal with.
- Diffusing and resolving volatile situations that arise throughout the conveyancing process.
- Working to tight deadlines and managing a constantly changing caseload of clients – this could include up to 100 cases at any one time.
- Being professional and staying calm at all times when clients may not as this is a highly stressful and sometimes lengthy process.
Good communication skills
The ability to hit deadlines
The ability to multi task and prioritise
Knowledge of the property industry and conveyancing process would be ideal but training will be provided.