4 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Service RTM Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Be understanding and driving sales performance at channel, site, product & call type level
– Be responsible for creation of site and call type sales overlays ensuring findings from previous overlays and Ops recommendations are incorporated
– Be a part of the creation of all sales brief templates and owner of quarterly sales comms, working with Ops on specific site requirements and as part overall sign off process
– Review performance against target for agreed RTM initiatives
– Be utilising customer insight & feedback to validate or adapt in quarter trading plans
– Be running in quarter test roadmap (site & estate level initiatives to improve performance)
– Offer preparation go live and POC with Mops and product teams on build requirements
– Work with Ops team on site optimisation initiatives
– Analytical skills, attention to detail able to see opportunities and risks easily
– Commercial experience with the ability to understand and interpret sales and financial KPI’s
– Awareness of end to end, cross channel customer [contact] journeys
– Tireless and results driven mentality, able to continually critique and optimise performance with a positive mind-set
– Deep understanding of data with the ability to translate this into actionable insights and recommendations
– Experience of working with multiple data sources and recommending priority calls / decisions based on commercial insight, (trading vs financial aspects vs operational
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills with previous experience of creating engaging and creative Sales comms for contact centres
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about