Job Title: Sales & Partnership Director
Salary: £80,000 p/a OTE plus significant share options, dependant on experience
Hours: Full Time, Permanent
This Company is shaking up the way attractions use technology - powering incredible guest experiences for some of the best-known brands in the industry, including Alton Towers, Paultons Park and LEGOLAND.
They already have significant traction in the market, and they're looking for a talented individual to take sales to the next level. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who wants to join a high growth, ambitious company and make their mark.
- You will own the full sales lifecycle, from prospecting to closure
- You will focus on enterprise accounts and strategic partnerships, but also implement and oversee an efficient SME acquisition model
- You will initially work to bring onboard theme parks and zoos, but will also spearhead our participation in adjacent segments such as resorts, cultural attractions, sporting venues, retail destinations, restaurants and more
- You will report to and work closely with the CEO to develop objectives and key results, putting in place initiatives to meet those objectives
- Developing a strong understanding of our product, market, and competitive landscape
- Supporting the marketing team in defining and understanding ideal customer profiles, the customer journey and customer needs
- Collaborating closely with the customer success team to optimise up-sell opportunities within the existing customer base
- Attending industry relevant conferences, networking events and client meetings as needed. Talking at industry events to educate our target market. Some international travel will be required
- Educating potential customers and partners about the platform, delivering web-based and on-site presentations/demos using sales best practices
- Preparing effective proposals and quotes, responding in a timely manner
- Using a consultative sales approach to help prospects solve their biggest problems
- Liaising with the engineering team to ensure technical questions are addressed
- Meeting and exceeding monthly and quarterly quota targets
- Collaborating with the customer success team to seamlessly transition customers to delivery
- Identifying, pursuing and rolling out strategic partnerships with complementary vendors, including product integrations
- Forming close relationships with industry organisations and bodies
- Updating the CRM with the daily call, email, and conversion activity
- Defining and documenting sales processes and systems
- Improving the sales processes with a data-driven approach
- Developing reports and forecasts to measure performance and aid in decisions around growth
For the right candidate, there is the opportunity to grow with the business, build out your own team and really make a name for yourself.
- You're entrepreneurial. With a track record in consultative selling, you're commercially astute and love to drive business growth
- You're highly organised. You can prioritise and manage time effectively and know this is the key to productivity
- You're a self-starter. You're used to working in an independent, hands-on and pragmatic manner. You will get on with 'doing' and pull in whoever is needed to make decisions so nothing slows you down
- You're socially intelligent. You understand that selling is a human endeavour and love working with people
- You're constantly improving. Self-improvement is important to you, and you're always open to new ideas and approaches to help you achieve your ambitions
- The opportunity to grow with the company and be part of a highly talented team where all voices are valued
- The tools and resources you need to do your best work and become the best you can be
- A culture of autonomy, trust and leadership at all levels
- The ability to work on-site, partially remote or fully remote
- Flexible working hours
- £80k OTE, plus significant share options, depending on experience
To apply for this role please click the APPLY button to send your CV and cover letter in for this job.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of Head of Sales, IT Sales Director, Technical Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Sales Manager, National Field Sales, Area Sales, Regional Sales, Business Development Manager, Sales Account Manager, Sales Development, Senior Sales Executive, Senior Sales Development, Business to Business, Sales Manager, B2B Sales, Sales, Direct Sales, Key Account Manager, National Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Sale Strategy Development, Lead Generation, Sales Director, National Sales Director, Head of Sales, Senior Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Sales Manager (UK), Hospitality Sales and IT Sales Director will be considered for this role.