3 months ago
This company is seeking to hire a full time Sales Operations Executive to be based in their Croxley Business Park office. Reporting to the Sales Operations Manager, the role will be principally responsible for supporting the UKI Sales team.
They are a fast growing, innovative video conferencing company that offers business communication solutions across the globe. Regularly ranked as one of the fastest growing tech companies by Deloitte and recently named 36th on the Sunday Times Tech Track 100. They are growing and want ambitious people to join the team and help them succeed.
Their culture is one of collaboration, inclusion, creativity, and support. This culture permeates everything they do, across all their teams and all their operations. They believe everyone at the company has a part to play in their success, and that everyone should be rewarded for their contribution. This is why every single employee becomes a shareholder!
- Provide remarkable support to their growing UK sales team so they can focus on selling;
- Support the Sales team with quotes, pricing and lead times;
- Manage Deal registration, including Deal approval and assignment processes;
- Assign web enquiries and Marketing Qualified sales leads;
- Manage Demo kit movements for the Sales team;
- Assisting with CRM Data Management & Reporting;
- Following-up with overdue service renewals and assisting with offers for service and warranty renewals;
- Processing customer Sales Orders into the CRM system;
- Liaising with channel partners and the UK sales team to confirm correct pricing and discounts, delivery schedules, service activation dates
- Liaising with global Logistics teams to prepare and ship customer orders;
- Provide point-of-contact for channel partner communication;
- Assisting with new partner on-boarding and training;
- Assisting with product demos over video as required;
- Work with the Sales team to continually improve Salesforce workflow, reporting and dashboards.
- Positive, friendly and willing to be flexible;
- Professionally presented with pleasant phone and video manner;
- Results driven and deadline conscious with the ability to work well independently and as part of a team;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong computer skills, including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and general internet applications;
- A Level+ educated;
- Demonstrable experience in a customer focused environment;
- At least 2 years' experience in a sales support type role;
- Experience with Salesforce CRM would be helpful, although full training will be provided.
- Competitive Salary.
- Salary review annually.
- EMI share option scheme.
- Private medical insurance and long-term sickness/disability insurance.
- Life insurance of four times salary.
- The opportunity to join a friendly, motivated group of people who are all very excited about the journey
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free courtesy bus from local train stations
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
28 days ago
only 2 hours until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
City, Twickenham, Romford, Watford, Croydon
£50k - £60k
15 days ago
only 13 days until close