3 months ago
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in management consulting, investment banking, corporate strategy, or equivalent project management experience in a technology/media company.
* Master’s degree.
* Experience in developing complex strategic and operational initiatives and experience in leading cross-functional projects delivering significant business impact.
* Experience building relationships with stakeholders.
* Ability to query large datasets and produce analysis and insights that drive decisions and inform strategy.
* Effective problem-solving and project management skills.
* Demonstrated communication and facilitation skills.
About the job
Google Cloud teams work with schools, companies, and government agencies to make them more productive, mobile and collaborative. You will oversee all aspects of the Google Cloud sales process, improving it with your insightful data analysis, troubleshooting, and seamless cross-functional teamwork. Your strategies ensure that companies new to Google products get the highest quality customer support and that the Google Cloud program overall is kept on the cutting edge.
As a Sales Operations Associate Manager, you will lead data driven strategy and operational improvements throughout the sales organization. You'll combine quantitative and analytical rigor with business acumen to identify business trends and opportunities, design optimal sales workflows, align incentives, set business objectives and introduce innovative capabilities leveraging our data scientists and engineering teams. Additionally, you will work cross-functionally partnering both internally and externally to develop and execute the strategy.
Opening date for applications: 15th November 2018
Closing date for applications: 14th December 2018
Competitive salary applies.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
* Partner with Engineering, Data Science, Operations, and Sales teams to implement changes to market segmentation, sales workflow, and incentive systems.
* Combine qualitative and quantitative insights to shape strategy for the sales function.
* Develop relationships with stakeholders across partner teams, addressing concerns and removing roadblocks to drive projects forward.
* Analyze operational metrics to anticipate and mitigate performance challenges.