6 months ago
Britvic is the name behind iconic and market-leading brands such as Robinsons, Pepsi, Fruit Shoot, Tango, Squash’d, J2O, R.Whites, Gatorade, 7UP and Lipton – and we are on a journey to become the most dynamic, creative and trusted soft drinks company in the world. To get there we need to be continually sharpening our competitive edge, maximising value through creative, effective, strategic, passionate and professional Operational teams.
Progress your career:
Britvic is a very exciting and supportive place to be, with award winning brands, a clear vision, personal development and an open and honest culture. We offer a comprehensive package for this position - including a highly competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, enhanced company pension contributions, share save schemes, annual pay reviews, healthcare, vouchers and a whole host of flexible benefits.
Britvic has embarked on a significant change programme across the GB Commercial function, part of which involves the setting up of a Shared Services model to support the GB Customer Management team in its vision to become a high performing commercial organisation that always delivers the budget, wins at POP and beats the market
The Sales Operations (SOPs) team will take ownership of key commercial activities and processes in close conjunction with the GB Customer Management team including (but not limited to) co-ordination of new account openings, customer price file management, investment management, invoice reconciliation, pricing & invoice dispute management, gift & samples orders and POS orders.
Reporting into the SOPs Manager, the SOPs Administrator will provide support to the SOPs team and be responsible for the day to day timely and accurate completion of commercial activities and processes working closely with the Customer Management team and other Commercial functions.
These roles are pivotal to the CET programme achieving their objectives and to Britvic achieving their 2020 vision. The successful candidates must be highly organised, have sound excel skills, strong communicators and be able manage a diverse portfolio of tasks with pace and accuracy.
* Provide administrative support to the SOPs team;
* Day to day completion of SOPs commercial activities within agreed SLA’s;
* Day to day management of internal & external queries through to resolution, providing regular status updates;
* Run and compile regular and ad hoc reports for both the team and the business;
* Forge strong relationships and communication lines with the relevant Customer Management teams;
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
* A background in customer service and/or administrative roles is desirable;
* Experience working in a shared services environment is desirable;
* Strong IT skills – both Microsoft office and ERP systems (SAP preferable);
* Use of customer relationship packages such as Siebel is desirable;
* Strong communication and relationship building skills are essential;
* The ability to be highly organised, plan ahead and work proactively is essential;
* A strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills is essential for the role;
* Taking personal accountability for delivering high quality work which is right first time;
* Attention to detail and problem solving
* Educated up to A Level standard is desirable;
We’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees – in fact this is at the heart of our company culture and values, and we welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.