5 months ago
Bradfords Building Supplies Ltd is one of the UK’s leading independent builders’ merchants and has been supplying materials the trade for over 200 years. We have 41 branches throughout the South West, Herefordshire, Worcestershire and Gloucestershire and a turnover in excess of £100m.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Office Manager join our team in Yeovil Branch.
What will I be responsible for?
The Sales Office Manager’s role is manage the sales office team drive forward sales, maximize margins and profitability, control costs and identify new opportunities. Ensuring that our customers receive outstanding levels of service is a key priority.
Who are we looking for?
An inspiring leader, communicator and team builder Sales Office Managers must be able interpret complex information and make decisions quickly.
Working safely is foremost in our minds. The Sales Office Manager actively supports the Sales Director in ensuring the health and safety of all employees and customers, complies with company policies and procedures, and takes action minimise potential risks.
The Sales Office Manager requires a broad range of skills, needing be adept at managing performance, delivering growth and driving sales whilst being outward looking and opportunistic.
* Previous experience in either the retail or construction industry, ideally (not necessarily) with a builder’s merchant
* Proven experience leading and managing teams, ability develop and coach others
* Ability delegate and coach teams develop
* Excellent spoken and written communication skills
* Ability demonstrate excellent listening skills and problem solving
* Experience of setting and managing budgets
* Commercial Awareness
* Strong sales and customer service background
* Excellent organisation skills
* Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills
In return for your hard work as a Sales Office Manager, you can expect receive a whole host of great rewards and benefits which can include:
* Competitive salary
* 22 days paid holiday a year, rising 25 days after 1 full years service by 1st January in any given year
* Stakeholder Pension Scheme
* Bonus scheme
* Employee Recognition Schemes
* Annual pay reviews
* Employee Discount Card with discounts and savings on products in all Bradfords Group businesses
* Life Assurance
We are a flexible working employer and we would consider applications for full and part time opportunities.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required, we want hear from you! apply for this role, please send your CV and a cover letter via the Apply button.