To support Sales Coordinator by administering the sales information system and provide all other administration services for the sales department and staff.
1. Manage MasterMove and Part Exchange with external companies and provide excellent service. Ensure resale property particulars issued to sales offices.
2. Provide back up for the Sales Coordinator and attend Build Sales Meeting when needed.
3. Print and distribute weekly and monthly reports to the Sales Department, ensuring they are all correct.
4. Ensure all filing with the department is dealt with on a daily basis.
5. Ensure the Sales team are providing correct information in order to have the Home Files ready for the Customer Home Previews.
6. Manage the distributing of hampers and ordering.
7. Produce weekly reservation, exchange and completion letters to customers.
8. Ensure carpet orders on the Overhead System are correct and payment is being made to external companies on time and ensuring the correct information is being inputted.
9. Updating the price lists for each development every week and making sure the correct information is being inputted on to SBMS.
10. Provide secretarial help for the Area Sales Manager.
11. Take telephone enquiries from prospective customers regarding live sites and Coming Soon sites.
12 Ensure familiarity with Redrow Group’s Health, Safety and Environmental policies and comply with employee responsibilities.
13. At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
14. Implement new ideas and methods and continue to seek ways of both improving contribution to the organisation’s goals and enhancing the reputation of the company.