Position: Negotiator / Associate - Residential Sales
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 08:30 - 18:00
Salary: £16,250 - £20,000 basic, plus generous commission structure
Benefits: 25 days starting holiday (pro rata), 4% company pension contribution (after probation) or 1% government auto enrolment pension scheme (for non-members of company scheme), Car allowance, Life insurance (2 x basic salary), Private medical insurance (after probation), Corporate gym membership (Fitness First), Annual season ticket loan, Ride to work scheme, Annual flu jabs, Annual eye care vouchers, Child care vouchers, Discounted partnership cards, Employee assistance programme, Discounted travel club membership, Personal accident cover (for workplace).
About the role:
They're currently recruiting for an experienced Sales Negotiator to join their highly successful Chiswick Sales team. The ideal candidate will standout from the crowd, thrive on success and relish working in a competitive, professional environment. Working with some of the most successful estate agents in London, the successful candidate will work to exceptionally high standards and take pride in their success, but also the success of their team and the company as a whole. This is the perfect next step for any ambitious and experienced Sales Negotiator or Senior Sales Negotiator to take the next step in their career.
- Qualifying new applicants
- Arranging and carrying-out viewings
- Providing a first-class service to all stake holders
- Ensuring clients’ expectations are managed correctly, with the aim of exceeding them
- Negotiating with all parties to ensure the best outcome for everyone
- Managing the process from an offer being agreed to issuing the Memorandum of Sale, exchange of contracts and completion of the transaction
- Confident dealing with people
- Be approachable, helpful and project positivity
- Take pride in their work
- Enjoy making a positive contribution to office life independently and as part of the team
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Must thrive on working at and delivering consistently high standards under pressure
You may have experience of the following: Sales Negotiator, Lister, Estate Agent, Property, Lettings, Senior Negotiator, Customer Service, Property Lister, Negotiation, Property Sales, Valuation, Residential Properties etc.
Our client is a multi award-winning London and international estate agency. Since 1805 they've prided themselves on providing a service that's second to none - the cornerstone of their continued success - ensuring that wherever they are in the world, they are the estate agent of choice.
What makes them stand out? It's simple - their people. They go to extensive lengths to ensure they source and then, more importantly, retain their staff. Their exceptional learning and development department will work with you and your manager to ensure that your career goals are achieved, whether that means becoming a PA to the Board of Directors or the becoming best lettings agent in London; they're here for the long-run and want to make sure you are too.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.