Our client is a multi award-winning London and international estate agency. Since 1805 they've prided themselves on providing a service that's second to none - the cornerstone of their continued success - ensuring that wherever they are in the world, they are the estate agent of choice.
What makes them stand out? It's simple - their people. They go to extensive lengths to ensure they source and then, more importantly, retain their staff. Their exceptional learning and development department will work with you and your manager to ensure that your career goals are achieved, whether that means becoming a PA to the Board of Directors or the becoming best lettings agent in London; they're here for the long-run and want to make sure you are too.
Position: Senior Sales Negotiator / Associate
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday - Friday: plus every other Saturday: 1000-1600
About the role:
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join their successful Fulham Lettings team. They’re looking for someone with bags of energy, who takes pride in delivering exceptional service levels 100% of the time; most importantly of all, you must thrive on working with people, under pressure and in a competitive environment.
- Qualifying new applicants
- Arranging and carrying-out viewings
- Providing a first-class service to all stake holders
- Ensuring clients’ expectations are managed correctly, with the aim of exceeding them
- Negotiating with all parties to ensure the best outcome for everyone
- Managing the process from an offer being agreed to Tenancy Agreements being sign, through to move-in
- Confident dealing with people
- Be approachable, helpful and project positivity
- Take pride in their work
- Enjoy making a positive contribution to office life independently and as part of the team
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Must thrive on working at and delivering consistently high standards under pressure
You may have experience of the following: Senior Sales Negotiator, Sales Negotiator, Lister, Estate Agent, Property, Lettings, Senior Negotiator, Customer Service, Property Lister, Negotiation, Property Sales, Valuation, Residential Properties etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.