6 months ago
Do you know the difference between shared web hosting and a cloud VPS?
Are you a competent marketer with a flair for sales?
If so you may be the ideal person for this web hosting and domain registration business based in Bournemouth.
They are looking for a proactive, dynamic marketing professional with a flair for sales with a proven track record in achieving marketing and sales targets in SaaS products or similar web services. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in online marketing promotions in a highly competitive niche. Ideally, you must have direct experience of web hosting and the associated technologies.
What the role involves
You will be required to market and sell their range of web hosting services ranging from shared web hosting up to their open cloud platform.
- Creating and delivering digital marketing strategies (PPC, Social Media, Content Marketing)
- Develop in-depth knowledge of their full range of services and convey that knowledge to potential customers to achieve sales
- Identify target markets/clients for each of the web hosting services
- Develop marketing campaigns for each target market/client to create awareness, engagement and leads of higher client value opportunities
- Research, compile and maintain lists of prospective customers through their marketing campaigns, to identify and generate leads
- Develop a network of local/regional business contacts.
- Attend networking events and follow up on sales and communicate product information
- Develop a sales pipeline of larger, higher value opportunities vs quick short term wins
- Deliver sales targets
- Represent the Company at seminars as and when required
- Develop sales collateral and presentations to support presentations/tenders
- Once an opportunity is sold, then ensure seamlessly transferred to operations to deliver client requirements.
Reporting / Financials
- Create weekly and monthly update reports to demonstrate progress on each campaign and against targets
- Keep management informed of progress
- Manage time appropriately to focus of developing leads for the short term but building campaigns to develop the longer term pipeline with higher sales value per opportunity
Salary: £30,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year
27 days ago
only 16 hours until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
3 days ago
only 4 days until close