over 2 years ago
Information on the company
Our client is the UK's largest network of web, design and print studios. They provide responsive websites, Ecommerce, Apps, Display and Printing solutions to clients.
This is a full time graduate role based in Manchester offering £17K + OTE.
How can you expect to spend your day?
The successful candidate will focus on driving sales, winning new clients, and managing existing accounts. Your daily responsibilities will include:
* Building and managing a pipeline of clients.
* Becoming an expert in Nettl’s products.
* Proposing marketing solutions that meet our clients' needs.
* Generating leads via marketing, sales calls and networking.
* Pioneering new initiatives within a fast growing studio.
* Developing meaningful client relationships.
* Executing online & offline marketing campaigns internally and on behalf of clients.
* Achieving and exceeding sales targets.
What are the ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
You'll be of graduate level. If you’ve experience of working in a creative and/or sales driven environment, it’s a benefit but your drive and ambitious attitude is what we are interested in.
* You are an excellent listener and can demonstrate sales and leadership skills.
* You have an appetite to continually learn and develop.
* You are adaptable and can think on your feet.
* You’ll demonstrate an interest in Marketing and Business.
* You’ll be tech savvy.
Apply for this role