5 months ago
The spin of a highly awarded Russian architecture and interior design studio is looking for an experienced Sales Manager who enjoys the challenges of selling and has a keen interest in the Interior Design Industry.
The company has many noted accomplishments in the bespoke design of private homes and apartments to commercial projects and public city spaces in Russia. This year sees the launch of London's new studio, which will offer a bespoke range of furniture and interior pieces for the burgeoning market.
Contract length: 12 months
Probationary period: 6 months
Hours: full-time), work days
Salary: up to £30,000 per annum (negotiable depending on experience) + % commission from sales.
Key responsibilities are to:
- Develop from the ground up and maintain a network of interior industry contacts, keeping informed about market, potential customers and competition.
- Promote the concept and product range through strategic potential customers.
- Be responsible for the entire end-to-end sales and delivery process from initial contact, to establishing need and understanding the brief, through to proposal and presentation of solution with quotation, negotiation, closing and after sales care.
- Research and develop new construction projects.
- Guarantee successful business via relations with architects, contractors, subcontractors, etc.
- Project a positive image when representing the company to clients.
- Have an enthusiasm for design and working with key decision makers to deliver exceptional projects.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors degree is essential (Europe/American education is an advantage).
- Marketing qualification is a benefit.
- 3+ years of experience in sales (preferable interior & design industry).
- A network of clients and relationships that you can bring to the business is a must.
- Construction background & experience in design sales is a benefit.
- Fluent in English & Russian (written & verbal).
- Willing to travel UK wide and Europe to develop business.
- Excellent in negotiation, influencing and selling skills, gained from solid, commercial Sales/Business Development role.
- A self-motivated, results-focused approach with proven experience of developing a pipeline of customers, self-generating leads and developing and presenting proposals to customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills, being be able to communicate with customers and key stakeholders at all levels.
- Highly organised with good route planning and time management skills.
- Advanced level of IT literacy.
- Right to work in the UK without restrictions (visa support is not provided).
If you are interested - please enclose your CV in English.
Due to the number of responses they receive to their advertisements they are unfortunately unable to respond individually to each applicant. If you do not hear from them within 10 days you may assume you have not been selected this time. Thank you for your interest.
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
17 days ago
only 14 days until close