- Ethically Sourced, Organic Coffee
- Dynamic & Expanding Organisation
- Strong Account Manager required
Based in the West of Scotland area, the successful Coffee Sales Manager will be selling into independent cafes, restaurants, garden centres and pubs, operating in a largely account management capacity. Your role involves talking to business owners and managers, offering a total solution for their businesses as well as looking for some new accounts. Full company training is provided and you will also get the chance to shadow an existing sales person to ensure your success here.
The Company: Established for over a century, this well-respected coffee organisation is now looking to expand their sales team in the West Scotland and Cumbria. They sell a portfolio of coffee machines along with high quality coffee beans, and now seek a new Sales Manager to join their team.
For this Sales Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Strong sales skills
- You could have a track record of selling food or drinks into the HORECA sector, or experience of B2B account management in another sales field.
- Excellent relationship building skills and plenty of self-motivation are required
Benefits of this Territory Manager role:
- £28,000 - £32,000 Base Salary
- + £8,000 - £10,000 Commission
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Mobile, Laptop, Pension
Location: Glasgow, Ayrshire, Dumfries & Galloway, Cumbria
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If you have met with a BMS Consultant previously please contact them directly.