12 months ago
What’s it all about…
Sales Managers at Global manage their own clients, along with a territory team of Account Managers selling great ideas to new and existing customers.
What you’ll be doing…
Achieving the overall target for your territory by writing revenue from your own clients and managing your team to do the same.
Finding, nurturing and growing a team of Account Managers so that they are brilliant at: -
- Spotting opportunities and generating appointments to win new business;
- Developing long-term relationships so clients keep coming back;
- Putting together creative pitches using the latest technology;
- Negotiating the right deals for us and the client.
This will mean managing the performance of each person through regular great conversations, dual calling and coaching.
You’ll spend your time building relationships with our key clients, both new and existing, pitching big across brands and territories, wowing them with a range of our products from on air and online ads to sponsorships and promotions.
You’ll be a champion in the use of our tools and technology so that your team works effectively, utilizing all our insight, keeping us one step ahead of the market.
Can you tick all of these boxes?
Definitely a full clean driving license and what about: -
- Sales experience in media.
- Being great at managing teams, from recruitment to coaching.
- A love of hitting targets, every month.
- Have natural personal impact, always making the best impression.
- Tech savvy, we have the latest technology that we’ll make sure you can use, but it would be great if you have Apple and saleforce.com knowledge.
- Brilliant organising skills, helping your team prioritise their work so you get the most out of them.
- Being good at listening and being just as good at asking questions to help clients think bigger.
- Spotting opportunities, and doing something about them.
- Being obsessive about the detail.
- Able to keep yourself and your team motivated when you are all out and about.
- You can crunch the numbers from forecasting your sales to counting your revenue.
What you’ll get…
Our salaries are based on your experience.
Commission to match your targets
But it’s more than just pay…
A car to get around to your territory, and a fully customisable benefits package.
25 days’ holiday which increases the longer you stay with us, plus of course, all the public holidays.
Flex benefits including buying and selling holiday, childcare vouchers and discount deals.
The latest technology will be at your fingertips, so a MacBook, iPhone and the use of salesforce.com and loads of training too.
And of course, the usual stuff you’d expect like pension, income protection and life assurance.
Posted 17 Days Ago
Welcome to Global.
Simply put, we're obsessed with radio, music and entertainment - welcome to our world.
We want to hire the most talented people we can. So once you’ve had a chance to explore our current vacancies, apply to the ones you feel suit you best and keep track of both your progress in the selection process, and new postings that might interest you too.
Thanks for your interest in working at Global.