* Multi $bn, global leader
* Chance to lead an established and successful sales team
* Realistic career progression and talent pathway (backed by numerous Sales Managers starting in this position)
* Strong package in excess of £120k
Sales Manager, North
The Role: Imagine being THE name in your field for a customer's Human Resource (HR) management software needs, making even a cold call, warm.
Imagine having the support of a multi-billion $ organisation to help you focus on nurturing your sales team and getting results. With the resource to hire people you need, where and when you need them. And imagine the earnings that brings . . . . .
No imagining needed, our client offers all of this. You'll be inheriting an established sales team for the brand in the industry, with the tools needed to put your own stamp on it.
Looking past the fantastic culture and package on offer immediately, the fact that we have a track record of people placed progressing up the ranks in this business, tells you everything you need to know about what this organisation can do for your career.
* Selling: Human Resources (HR) software
* Human Capital Management (HCM) software
Requirements: To be considered for the Sales Manager role you must have:
* Experience leading a field sales team in the SaaS industry
* Sector or industry experience is not essential here, this is more about leadership ability and style.
* Passionate about technology, and how it can help people improve their business.
* Career driven.
* Any knowledge or experience of challenger sales is an advantage, but not essential.
The Package for a Sales Manager:
* Basic: £65-75k
* Bonus / OTE: £115-125k
* Car Allowance: £6k
* Plenty of additional benefits and perks
The Company: Leading HR and HCM SaaS provider, multi $bn powerhouse globally.
M62 and surrounds: Manchester, Warrington, Leeds, Sheffield, Huddersfield