7 months ago
Sales Manager - Networking Specialist Team (79964)
: Sales and Client Management
: UK & Ireland-United Kingdom-Berkshire-Reading
Salary : Negotiable + competitive OTC + car allowance
: Jan 15, 2018, 11:59:00 PM
Sales Manager - Senior Networking Specialists
South of England
Why this role matters
Our purpose is to use the power of communication to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
BT currently support 98% of the FTSE 100, along with thousands of other businesses. In this role, you will be leading, inspiring, motivating and coaching a team of Networking Sales Specialists, helping them to deliver outstanding results by providing technical insight, coaching support and responding to customer opportunities from the account management community.
The focus for your sales team will be on growing our existing customers, and acquiring new customers. Collectively, you’ll do this through leveraging an in-depth understanding of our clients, our business and the industry, coupled with intimate understanding of how the IT Services capability can help our Customers.
What you’ll be doing
• Leading and managing a high performing sales team of Senior Networking Sales Professionals
• To own and drive a sales business plan to meet and exceed growth targets & revenue for Network Sales
• To create a Customer focused culture and putting the customer at the heart of everything we do
• Defining and developing relationships with Channel partners key customer relationships and internal teams
• Supporting Account Sales teams to exceed our customer’s expectations
• Driving and delivering Sales and Marketing campaigns and events to help deliver gross profit and revenue growth targets
• Managing the deployment, execution and review of Business Development Plans and Account Development Plans throughout the sales team
We’ll also need to see these on your CV:
• A proven track record in leading highly performing Sales Channels in a Corporate environment/Field Sales experience
• To understand the breadth of the Network Portfolio to a sufficient level to generate quality opportunities
• Experience in managing P&L responsibility and deliver sustainable, profitable sales performance within their unit
• Ability to make sound operational decisions enabling their team to win, develop and retain profitable business
• Experience in managing multi-channel stakeholder relationships to drive and support sales plans within the unit
• Experience in building and leading CXO relationships & major deals in the Corporate environment
Why choose us?
This is an excellent opportunity for a great sales manager, or an ambitious sales person who's next step is to move into a manager position. We will help you to develop your management skills in a global Business and you’ll get varied exposure to all verticals/markets within the Corporate Sales Sector.
On top of this, we are offering a very competitive + uncapped OTC + £6k car allowance + many other BT benefits.