4970 jobs - 0 added today
377505 registered Jobseekers
Recruiting? Call us on 01772 639042
Email me newest jobs similar to this one
19 days ago
only 9 days until close

Sales Manager – Kitchen Appliances / Accessories


Mitchell Maguire Ltd
Basic Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + £10,000 Bonus (Paid Quarterly)
Company benefits: Company car, Mobile phone , Computer/laptop, Pension scheme, Bonus scheme
Location: Northern Ireland, Belfast, Banbridge, Co Londonderry, Omagh
Job type: Permanent
Business sector: B2B
Contact: Lee Jones
Category: Construction Sales Jobs, Field Sales Jobs, Sales Manager Jobs, Business Development Jobs, Account Manager Jobs, Area Sales Manager Jobs
Apply
Select how you want to share:
View similar

Sales Manager – Kitchen Appliances / Accessories

Job Title: National Accounts Manager – Kitchen Appliances / Accessories

Industry Sector: Large Domestic Appliances, Small Domestic Appliances, Kitchen Appliances, Integrated Appliances, Appliances, National Accounts, Accounts, Kitchen Accessories, Ovens, Fridges, Cookers, Coffee Machines, Washing Machines, White Goods, National Retail, Retailers, White Goods, Brown Goods

Area to be covered: Ireland                                            Ideally based: Belfast or Dublin

Remuneration: £45,000 - £50,000 + £10,000 Bonus (Paid Quarterly)

Benefits: Company car and excellent benefits package

The role of the National Accounts Manager – Kitchen Appliances / Accessories will involve:

·         Selling a high quality range of large and small domestic appliances including ovens, fridge, freezers, dishwashers, ovens, sinks, taps, laundry units, toasters and accessories  

·         100%  concentration on retail business

·         Focusing on key accounts either Bodel, Harvey Norman or Hafele

·         Will inherit accounts with circa £5-7m revenue responsibility

·         Negotiating at national level to achieve profitable sales volume

·         Dealing with buyers and senior management / marketing and key contacts within large national retailers liaising with head office contacts

·         60% of your time in the home office and the remaining 40% out of the road

·         Attending seminars, trade shows, conferences and events held by managers or customers

·         80% of your time will be spent in Ireland, the remaining 20% in England (would consider somebody based England / Scotland if willing to travel)

·         Achieve specific targets for various product groups to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets

·         Occasional overnight stays when required to maximise productivity

·         Maintaining a high level of competitor/ market intelligence

The ideal applicant will be a National Accounts Manager – Kitchen Appliances / Accessories with:

·         Must have a demonstrable track record in sales to large national retailers / department stores

·         Must have contact in the appliances industry with the like of Bodel, Harvey Norman or Hafele, CIH, Currys, AO and John Lewis

·         Must have domestic appliances product experience such as: ovens, cookers, washing machines, fridges, freezers, kitchen accessories, bathroom accessories, white goods or products sold by large retailers

·         Would consider somebody from a brown goods product background for example TV’s, radios, computers etc

·         Experience of negotiating at a senior level with buyers / management to achieve profitable growth

·         Ability to or experience in giving product training presentations

·         Able to manage and expanding existing relationships with various points of contact

·         Commercially astute and able to complete strategic plans working with internal sales and management team

·         Genuine ‘get up and go’, work ethic, drive, results orientated and ambition

The company:

·         Well established family company

·         Globally recognised brand

·         Circa £70m turnover per annum

Mitchell Maguire is a specialist Construction Field Sales Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Construction Field Sales Jobs, Construction field sales vacancies and Specification field sales positions within: Large Domestic Appliances, Small Domestic Appliances, Kitchen Appliances, Integrated Appliances, Appliances, National Accounts, Accounts, Kitchen Accessories, Ovens, Fridges, Cookers, Coffee Machines, Washing Machines, White Goods, National Retail, Retailers, White Goods, Brown Goods

Sales Manager – Kitchen Appliances / Accessories

Job Title: National Accounts Manager – Kitchen Appliances / Accessories

Industry Sector: Large Domestic Appliances, Small Domestic Appliances, Kitchen Appliances, Integrated Appliances, Appliances, National Accounts, Accounts, Kitchen Accessories, Ovens, Fridges, Cookers, Coffee Machines, Washing Machines, White Goods, National Retail, Retailers, White Goods, Brown Goods

Area to be covered: Ireland                                            Ideally based: Belfast or Dublin

Remuneration: £45,000 - £50,000 + £10,000 Bonus (Paid Quarterly)

Benefits: Company car and excellent benefits package

The role of the National Accounts Manager – Kitchen Appliances / Accessories will involve:

·         Selling a high quality range of large and small domestic appliances including ovens, fridge, freezers, dishwashers, ovens, sinks, taps, laundry units, toasters and accessories  

·         100%  concentration on retail business

·         Focusing on key accounts either Bodel, Harvey Norman or Hafele

·         Will inherit accounts with circa £5-7m revenue responsibility

·         Negotiating at national level to achieve profitable sales volume

·         Dealing with buyers and senior management / marketing and key contacts within large national retailers liaising with head office contacts

·         60% of your time in the home office and the remaining 40% out of the road

·         Attending seminars, trade shows, conferences and events held by managers or customers

·         80% of your time will be spent in Ireland, the remaining 20% in England (would consider somebody based England / Scotland if willing to travel)

·         Achieve specific targets for various product groups to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets

·         Occasional overnight stays when required to maximise productivity

·         Maintaining a high level of competitor/ market intelligence

The ideal applicant will be a National Accounts Manager – Kitchen Appliances / Accessories with:

·         Must have a demonstrable track record in sales to large national retailers / department stores

·         Must have contact in the appliances industry with the like of Bodel, Harvey Norman or Hafele, CIH, Currys, AO and John Lewis

·         Must have domestic appliances product experience such as: ovens, cookers, washing machines, fridges, freezers, kitchen accessories, bathroom accessories, white goods or products sold by large retailers

·         Would consider somebody from a brown goods product background for example TV’s, radios, computers etc

·         Experience of negotiating at a senior level with buyers / management to achieve profitable growth

·         Ability to or experience in giving product training presentations

·         Able to manage and expanding existing relationships with various points of contact

·         Commercially astute and able to complete strategic plans working with internal sales and management team

·         Genuine ‘get up and go’, work ethic, drive, results orientated and ambition

The company:

·         Well established family company

·         Globally recognised brand

·         Circa £70m turnover per annum

Mitchell Maguire is a specialist Construction Field Sales Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Construction Field Sales Jobs, Construction field sales vacancies and Specification field sales positions within: Large Domestic Appliances, Small Domestic Appliances, Kitchen Appliances, Integrated Appliances, Appliances, National Accounts, Accounts, Kitchen Accessories, Ovens, Fridges, Cookers, Coffee Machines, Washing Machines, White Goods, National Retail, Retailers, White Goods, Brown Goods

Apply

Email me newest jobs similar to this one

  Back to the top