about 1 month ago
£45,000 to £60,000 Basic + Uncapped OTE
An opportunity to join a growing, vibrant, investors in people accredited organization based in Maylands Business Park, Hemel Hempstead. Due to continued expansion, they are seeking an experienced Sales Manager to head up and grow their Home Improvements & Balustrade Systems division.
You'll have the autonomy to lead, shape and grow these business areas, which makes this an exciting opportunity for an experienced, entrepreneurial and highly motivated professional with ambitions to make an impact and build something amazing. They have recently invested in new product ranges, a showroom and website with the view of aggressive expansion over the next few years.
You will have a proven track record and a minimum of 5 years' experience operating at this level. The ideal candidate would be technically minded with experience selling/managing construction related products to a wide range of B2C and B2B customer types. You will work closely with the board/senior management team to open up new opportunities for profitable and sustainable growth.
About The Organization
Their Redefining Homes division specializes in the installation of high end home and lifestyle products to affluent home owners in the Home Counties and London. They offer high quality products manufactured by the most innovative and quality driven brands in Europe. Product offerings include Garage Doors, Entrance Doors, Windows, Balustrade, Bi-Folding Doors, Sliding Doors, Automated Awnings, Pergolas, Glass Rooms, Roller Shutters and Blinds. Brands include Markilux, Origin, Renson, Solarux, Solidor, Q-Motion, Hormann, Luxaflex and many more.
Their home improvement store supplies, fabricates and installs a range of Aluminum, Stainless Steel and Glass Balustrade Systems with the simple mission of 'Making Balustrade Easy' for their customers. They predominantly deal with B2C customers either direct or via their Architects, Builders or Fabricators. They also deal with selective Builders Merchants/Wholesales and work on various commercial projects.
- Lead, inspire and coach the team to achieve set business objectives.
- Work with their sales and operations team to manage, implement and deliver successful projects.
- Take the lead on technical knowledge and compliance within the division.
- Responsibility and management of profit margins and divisional budgets.
- Research, propose and recommend new opportunities - new services, products or customers.
- Work with the Directors and Senior Management Team on strategies and annual plans.
- Manage relationships and set expectations with their installations teams and approved sub-contractors.
- Effectively manage and resolve any customer disputes through to conclusion.
- Develop your team through mentoring and quarterly performance reviews.
- Positively influence and shape new marketing initiatives to support new business development, PR and brand awareness.
28 days ago
only 7 hours until close
3 days ago
only 4 days until close