The Directors of My OnStream are looking for a motivated, result-driven Sales Manager to lead on the sale of the various My OnStream products to both Independent Schools and Academies across England.
The successful candidate will understand what motivates clients to buy and know how to tap into those needs and desires effectively. The Sales Manager will liaise with our experienced team of education lawyers who have a leading reputation in the sector and will play a key role in the growth of My OnStream.
If you are competitive, financially motivated and capable of teaching your strategies to a team, we'd like to talk to you.
- To work closely with the MOS Client Engagement Manager and MOS Directors to convert leads into clients - to grow revenue and hit key milestones.
- Present sales, revenue and realistic forecasts to the MOS Directors and Simitive on a regular basis.
- Identify emerging opportunities and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Assess strengths and weaknesses of our existing approach and advise and implement agreed changes to maximise conversion rates and reduce duration of sales timeline.
- Monitor, analyse and mine the MOS pipeline.
- Provide support and guidance to our lawyers as they generate leads for MOS.
- Talk to clients to understand and discuss their evolving needs aligned to an up-sell strategy and report back any trends to the MOS Directors.
- Develop and implement, with the support of the MOS team, new sales initiatives, strategies and programmes to capture key demographics.
- Manage the central sales spreadsheet to ensure we maximise opportunities including up-sell
- Manage a diary of sales follow up actions and notifying members of the MOS team of activities required.
- Compilation of proposals and quotes aligned to MOS products.
- Support for demonstrations of MOS using GoToMeeting including scheduling and confirming demonstrations with clients.
- Support for the billing process.
- Ensure a smooth transition from sale to on-boarding.
- Adhere to the VWV standard of client care
The Ideal Candidate
Experience in relation to selling tech products and services, ideally in the education sector. Knowledge of the legal sector is desirable.
- Successful previous experience as a Sales Manager consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- The ability to quickly grasp and articulate the features and benefits of the My OnStream products
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Strong decision-making abilities
- A professional, discreet and organised approach
- The ability to develop strong relationships to encourage trust, teamwork and collaboration
- Concise communication, both verbally and in writing with internal and external clients
- Flexibility and commitment
- A commercial approach
- Adaptable and polished sales approach to reflect client base
- The ability to work on their own initiative
- Familiarity with CRM software
My OnStream is an online solution that enables schools to automate and simplify key compliance tasks to meet the latest regulatory requirements. The software has been developed by VWV’s education lawyers and used by many of the UK’s leading schools.
VWV is a top ranked law firm with dedicated teams of lawyers with experience of, and expertise in, every aspect of legal advice required by schools. To complement our advisory support for schools we offer a range of compliance services to provide proactive, trusted and cost-effective solutions to help with the burden of regulation and compliance and to save you time and resource.