9 months ago
This growing event and publishing company is seeking an enthusiastic sales manager to secure exhibition sales, sponsorships and award ceremony partnerships.
They thrive on being dynamic and entrepreneurial as they plan and execute vibrant exhibitions/conferences and award ceremonies for the performance marketing and influencer marketing sectors. It's important to note, however, that they are not an events agency as they founded the events they plan and deliver.
You will have B2B event sales experience, but really the most important thing is that you have the right attitude, drive, and determination to build successful relationships with key decision makers within their sector. You'll be a great rapport builder, possess a great consultative sales approach, with solid objection handling skills, and not be afraid to roll your sleeves up and get the job done.
You'll be joining a small team of 3 within sales, and you will be expected to immerse yourself in the industry and make the role your own, and over time you'll be involved in strategic development alongside their event team.
You'll need proven experience in selling exhibition space and/or sponsorship and be a dab hand at developing and maintaining an accurate sales pipeline using a CRM. You are capable of developing and winning new business whilst continuing to strengthen relationships within an existing client portfolio. You'll be a strong negotiator and possess exceptional time management and organisational skills to sell our wide portfolio of products.
Key Requirements Overview:
- Experience in B2B sales with a demonstrable successful sales record
- Flexible and able to work at pace within a highly demanding and at times pressurised environment
- Consultative approach with strong closing capability
- Hunger to exceed targets with a tenacious attitude
- Excellent organisation and multi-tasking skills
In-depth knowledge of performance and digital marketing not essential, but the ability to quickly grasp its - fundamentals will be! Integrity and being a team player are equally key.
If this sounds like you, they would love to hear from you!
- £23k-£25k basic with realistic £40k OTE
- 24 days holiday (+1 day after 2 years) + bank holidays
- Working hours - 8.45 - 5.30pm Mon-Thurs, finishing 4.30pm Friday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health cash plan
- Contributory pension scheme
- Relaxed dress code
- Fruit box, cake and drinks on a Friday
- Centrally located at Runway East on Victoria Street (BS1 6AA)
Please apply with your CV.
20 days ago
only 8 days until close