Market leading organisation looking for an proven Sales Manager to manage a team of 5, looking for a company that can offer strong career opportunities.
SALARY: £60,000 - £65,000
· OTE £70,000 - £75,000
· Company Car
· Contributory Pension
· 25 Days Holiday
· Laptop & Mobile
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northampton, Watford, Stevenage, Milton Keynes, Oxford, London
JOB DESCRIPTION: Sales Manager - Logistics / Temperature Controlled Packaging
The Sales Manager will report directly to the Sales Director and manage the external and internal teams. You will be responsible for achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the team and designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the customer base and ensures its strong presence in the market place. You will also be responsible for managing the recruitment, objective setting as well as coaching and performance monitoring of the European Sales team.
This Sales Manager position will require you to be the hub for information and knowledge between Customers, Product Development, Marketing and Sales and as such this role will be highly visible making it an ideal opportunity for an individual with high potential for future development.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Sales Manager - Logistics / Temperature Controlled Packaging
As the Sales Manager you will be tasked with a number of key deliverables to ensure the sales team continue to increase market share and grow
· Achieve annual sales budgets, drive growth and profit contributions on all customer accounts and markets by successfully managing, challenging and driving accountability of the sales teams.
· Design and implement the strategic business plan that expands the customer base and ensure its strong presence.
· Locate, identify and develop new long-term business opportunities within existing accounts and new prospects
· Own the recruitment and performance management process for the Sales team to ensure KPI’s and personal objectives are achieved as well as the required behaviours
· Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competitor status
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Sales Manager - Logistics / Temperature Controlled Packaging
To be successful in your application you will:
· Have a proven track record of sales management and system approach selling; managing, developing, coaching and growing a team, empowering them to perform and ‘value’ their expertise
· Any knowledge of the Healthcare, pharmaceutical, packaging or Logistics market would be of particular interest, although not essential as the quality of the person is more important
· Be commercially astute with strong International business acumen; gravitas and integrity are critical attributes.
· Have held senior commercial / sales responsibility and had an exposure to wider business functions (Finance, Sales, Supply Chain, Marketing, HR, Manufacturing etc).
· Ability to make strategic decisions with conviction and evidence.
Your character must be – vibrant, organised, driven, resilient, decisive and strategic.
Established over 100 years ago, we are the leading designer and manufacturer of specialist temperature-controlled packaging and shipping solutions, to the Pharmaceutical, Biotech and Medical industries globally.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Manager to develop their managerial career with a market leading company.
Our group have manufacturing plants across the globe, employing over of 19,000 people and turning over in excess of $4.9 million. The product range is sold direct and through distributors all around the world. We combine high quality products, expert technical support, outstanding customer service and innovative approaches to meet their customers’ specific needs. Our expertise and experience have helped some of the most well-known global organisations around the world.
· This is an opportunity to join a leading brand name and worldwide manufacturer who are experiencing a period of expansion and growth and we are not seeking to bolster its’ international talent pool.
· A first-class remuneration package including a highly competitive salary, bonus, pension, and other benefits normally associated with an international group.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: National Sales Manager, Sales Director, Head of Sales, Commercial Director, Commercial Manager, Business Manager, Senior Sales Manager, Packaging, Logistics, 3PL, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Medical
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note : Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.