Are you looking for a management position where you can lead, coach and motivate a sales team?
Right now, Daisy SMB Services is embarking on the next stage of its ambitious growth journey - and we’re looking for enthusiastic sales people to join our team.
Job Title: Sales Manager - South
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 08:30am to 17:30pm
Location: South/M25 Region
Salary: Competitive Salary + Car Allowance/Company Car + OTE
To lead, coach and motivate a team of Field Account Managers to achieve GP targets, improve customer retention and increase product penetration through effective coaching.
To ensure that all individuals have the skill required to;
- Cross sell and upsell to increase product penetration into the managed base of customers
- To reduce churn on the managed base through building strong customer relationships
- Effectively manage a pipeline of opportunities through Daisy Central, and accurately forecasting monthly and quarterly revenues
- Ensure all data is recorded accurately in Daisy Central, including account development plans, and Daisy/competitor end dates for all key products and services
- To achieve set GP targets through cross selling additional products into the SMB managed customer base
- Coaching/One to Ones -
- It is your responsibility to ensure that every individual within the team has a documented bi-weekly performance review with SMART objectives.
- You will ensure that a monthly 121, where things like contribution, continuous improvement and personal goals are discussed and documented.
What are the benefits of working at Daisy?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products
- Up to four weeks’ company sick pay over a 12-month rolling period