6482 jobs - 295 added today
366781 registered Jobseekers
Recruiting? Call us on 01772 639042
Email me newest jobs similar to this one
11 months ago
Mitchell Maguire Ltd
Basic Salary: £26,000 - £34,000 +10% Bonus
Company benefits: Company car, Computer/laptop, Pension scheme, Bonus scheme
Location: Manchester, Liverpool, York, Sheffield, Leeds
Job type: Permanent
Business sector: B2B
Contact: Lee Jones
Category: Sales Manager Jobs, Business Development Jobs

Sales Manager – Bathroom Products / Retail

Job Title: Business Development Manager – Bathroom Products / Retail

Industry Sector: KBB, Kitchen & Bathroom Retailers, Independent Retailers and Retail Showrooms, Merchants, Shower Trays, Showers, Plumbing, Sanitaryware, Drains, Tanks

Area to be covered: Northern                                       Ideally Based: M62 Corridor

Remuneration: £26,000 - £34,000 + 10% Bonus

Benefits: Fully expensed Car & Benefits

The role of the Business Development Manager Bathroom Furniture / Retail will involve:

  • Field sales position promoting mid to high end bathroom products; including, drains, tanking, shower  trays, support frames, control buttons
  • Predominantly selling into bathroom retailers, but also kitchen and bathroom showrooms and independent merchants
  • Working to grow on a national £1m turnover by 40% in year one and to be turning over £10m in 7-8 years
  • Average order value at £7.5k however looking to grow
  • 60% of your time will be spent building new business relationships and the remaining 40% will be managing and growing the existing account relationships
  • Assisting with merchandising, training, developing and nurturing bathroom retailers

The ideal applicant will be a Business Development Manager Bathroom Products / Retail with:

  • Proven track record in sales
  • Ideally have B2B experience or from a FMCG background
  • Ideally sold KBB (kitchens, bathrooms or bedrooms) related products
  • Excellent account management / account development skills
  • Analytical mind with high levels of drive and enthusiasm
  • Can see the future, with the ability to build strategic relationships with retailers
  • Resilient personality with genuine sales ability
  • Professional and prepared with strong organisational and territory management skills

The Company:

  • Part of a company turning over £220m
  • Privately held
  • Circa 1,500 + employees
  • 25+ international partners

Mitchell Maguire is a specialist Construction Field Sales Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Construction Field Sales Jobs, Construction field sales vacancies and Specification field sales positions within: Independent Retailers, Bathroom centres and Bathroom Showrooms, Kitchen Showrooms, Interiors, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Bathroom furniture, Sanitaryware, Taps, Basins, Showers, Towel Rails, Boilers, Plumbing, Flooring, Partitions, and all other bathroom industry associated materials


Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...

about 1 month ago
only 1 day until close
28 days ago
only 3 hours until close
On-Trade Regional Account Manager
£30k - £40k
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
Enterprise Software Sales Manager Digital Transformation
Birmingham, Manchester, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Nottingham
£80k - £90k
24 days ago
only 4 days until close

Email me newest jobs similar to this one

  Back to the top