3 months ago
Sales Ledger Manager
Salary: Competitive plus Benefits
At Fortnum & Mason we’ve been innovating for more than 300 years and as part of our mission to deliver a sense of pleasure for the centuries to come.
We have a great opportunity within our Finance Department for Sales Ledger Manager. The candidate will be responsible for providing smooth running of the project billing cycle, cash/debt collection, maintenance of project transactions and costing, and lead on timely billing. The incumbent will be expected to work closely with their Finance colleagues and key suppliers and stakeholders in the business.
Responsibilities of the job include:
• Opening, managing and maintaining all F&M customer accounts, including credit checks and setting up credit limits
• Dealing with all accounts related customer queries
• Posting and reconciling customer receipts
• Direct Debit Collections
• Preparation and distribution of monthly statements
• Producing weekly and periodic debtor and other KPI reports
• Leading regular meetings with key stakeholders
• Credit control, optimisation of aged of debtors and working capital
• Improvement of daily/monthly processes aiming to boost efficiencies and tighten controls
• Generate and update weekly cash receipt forecast.
• Take full responsibility for period and year-end debtors’ closure & annual audit process.
To be considered for the role applicants must:
• AAT or CAAB qualification
• Minimum 5 years of credit control experience
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, including intermediate Excel level
• Strong communication and stakeholders management skills
• Tenacious with attention to detail
• Previous AR manager experience in a fast paced environment
• System implementation experience
In return, we offer a competitive salary package, annual bonus and excellent company benefits. If you think you have what it takes, please apply today.