6 months ago
About Johnson & Johnson:
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 130,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
At Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies we are using our breadth, scale and experience to reimagine the way healthcare is delivered and help people live longer, healthier lives.
In a radically changing environment, we are making connections across science and technology to combine our own expertise in surgery, orthopaedics and interventional solutions with the big ideas of others to design and deliver physician and patient-centric products and solutions.
As pioneers in medical devices, we continually focus on elevating the standard of care—working to expand patient access, improve outcomes, reduce health system costs and drive value. We create smart, people-centered healthcare to help the patients we serve recover faster and live longer and more vibrantly.
If you have the talent and dream to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help you to make it happen.
The SL&D Manager Neurovascular, Education Solutions EMEA, is accountable for 3 key priorities:
a) EMEA wide coordination for in-depth platform training on the Neurovascular platform, both for new hire training as existing sales consultants.
b) Onboarding, training and continuous development of an EMEA network of Subject Matter Experts on the CERENOVUS platform
c) Acceleration of field readiness for new product launches across EMEA (launch excellence), in close partnership with the Neurovascular EMEA Franchise team.
Principle duties and responsibilities:
• New hire training: Ensure measurable and effective delivery of new hire training (clinical and non-clinical) across the CERENOVUS customer segment.
• Existing Sales Force training: Optimize the Neurovascular competency-based training pathway (SUMMIT) through continuously improvement of the learning activities as well as ensuring a relevant certification database
• Existing Sales Force training: Ensure up to date learning activities that improve Sales Force competitiveness (continuous learning & re-certification)
• Field Sales Trainer: Lead for trainer excellence through continuous education and connectivity of the Field Sales Trainer
• Partner with the EMEA Marketing Organization, local platform champions as well as geography sales and marketing leaders and associates to support the EMEA region
• Manage faculty relationships to ensure best in class training courses as well as manage faculty contracts
• Plan and control the budget of the training courses
• Measure and analyze results to suggest and implement improvements in the training pathway
It is an exciting time to join our fast-growing business CERENOVUS in a role and team that will allow the employee to have great exposure and engagement with senior leadership, thereby providing a platform for personal development and professional growth.
• Bachelors Degree
• 3 years of Medical Device Sales experience or relevant clinical experience, preferably in Neurovascular
• Previous experience in Cardiovascular is a plus
• Experience in training or coaching professionals
• Experience of working in a multi-cultural environment.
• Proven ability to understand business strategy; translate it into solutions that support the company’s business goals
• Proven leadership ability to effectively motivate and manage a team of professionals, including personnel who may be working in other locations in EMEA
• Ability to work in cross functional teams and across a matrix organization
• Proficient in English, both verbal and written
• Flexible and willing to travel frequently (60% of time).
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Master Degree or minimum equivalence through experience
• Successful experience in Neurovascular product environment, preferably customer facing sales experience
• Integrity Selling and Adult Learning Principles certified
• Trained on Navigating the Complex Healthcare sale
• Project management experience preferably with digital technology and/or systems development
• Experience in faculty management, content development/management and Health Care Compliance
Other Skills and Abilities:
• Strategy development and execution
• Demonstrates creative, practical problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; effective interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Knowledge and Understanding of Legal and Health Care Compliance policies
Italy-Lazio-Pratica Di Mare-
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Switzerland, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Germany, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Spain, Europe/Middle East/Africa-France, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom
Johnson & Johnson Medical S.p.A. (7257)