28 days ago
Sales Insight Consultant
The Sales Insight Consultant role sits within the Adviser Platform Sales team within Strategic Partners and is focused on supporting the 80-strong Sales team in achieving its multi-billion pound sales plan. The Adviser Platform currently has c£20bn of Assets and with ambitious growth plans over the next few years it will be an exciting time to join the team.
We are looking for a confident individual who is able to bring new ideas and a fresh perspective to the area to help it operate as effectively as possible and to grow and evolve. A key part of the role will be to help develop the MI, Reporting & Insight capabilities within the team so a solid understanding of MS Office (Excel, Access & Powerpoint), SQL databases & VBA will be beneficial. There will also be an opportunity to develop the use of the Salesforce CRM tool within the area, ensuring opportunities and leads are identified and actioned. The role will provide the successful candidate with an opportunity to work on various projects and deliverables, working alongside members of the Sales team as well as teams from across Aviva UK Insurance.
The role is a great opportunity for someone looking to progress their career with Aviva, in an area that continues to deliver strong growth to the group.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Develop a deep understanding of the MI available for the Advised Platform and to design and deliver a number of insightful reports that can be used by the Sales team to achieve its high level objectives as well as to inform senior management.
· Develop a deep understanding of the MI available for IPP and Bonds Retention to design and deliver a number of insightful reports that can be used by the Sales team to achieve its high level objectives as well as to inform senior management.
· Develop the use of Salesforce (CRM system) across the area to ensure greater benefit to both users and managers.
· Support the design, implementation and monitoring of the segmentation model across Sales to ensure the necessary resource is aligned to the best opportunities in the UK Intermediary market.
· Support the target setting process across the Sales teams, ensuring they remain aligned to business objectives.
· Regular attendance at Divisional Sales meetings and Wealth Telephony Sales to present Sales Insights to the teams that will help them to deliver their objectives.
Skills & Experience required
· Strong analytical skills
· Ability to interpret and present data within a commercial context
· MS Office (Excel, Access & Powerpoint), SQL databases & VBA (beneficial but not essential)
· Good communication, presentation and writing skills
· Understanding of Aviva financial drivers and metrics
· Good appreciation of the Aviva Distribution model
· Planning and organisational skills
· Understands the needs of end customers
· Able to establish network with key stakeholders e.g. Marketing / Finance / COOT MI Team
What will you get for this role?
* Competitive salary depending on skills, experience and qualifications
* Generous defined contribution pension scheme
* Annual performance related bonus and pay review
* Minimum holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
* Up to 30% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family
* Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
As a disability confident employer we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability, (As defined in The Equality Act 2010) whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. (By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean that you must provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required, as well as meeting any of the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential). Please apply through the website and then email the contact listed in the advert to notify us that you meet the conditions for the guaranteed interview scheme.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Ali Aurakzai in the Resourcing team on firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted 13 Days Ago
About UsWe help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,500 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.